Islamic State warns Muslims in the West: Attack ‘the Crusaders’ or become our enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a few madrassa here in america teaching correct Islam, but the disease of democracy is entangled in this society
That 'disease' is actually the patient. The disease is corruption and we have far too much of it to fight off Islamic extremists. Don't call it a victory. Our own people did us in.

The pope is their caliph,the Jews have a state, why when Muslims go back to their rightful place the world goes nuts

Its simple Allah created everything, the Quran contains the law He commanded for us, we should all follow it and fight those who oppose it

Sooner or later, fuck PC and the scum that thrive on it...

crusade.jpg

Its simple Allah created everything, the Quran contains the law He commanded for us, we should all follow it and fight those who oppose it
Allah talk to you? Like physically talks to you?
No
Well, that makes one God here and one god late to the party.
I don't get it there is only one God
Apparently so. His name is Yahweh.

No
Allah azza wajjal is the only one

No
Allah azza wajjal is the only one
God showed up. He could have said his name was any one of a thousand. He said it was Yahweh. That makes you one god short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back