Islamic State releases video purporting to show ISIS killing 21 Egyptian Christians in Libya

Well then get over there with geaux, and kick some ass right alongside him, punk.
Don't have to go there. We have nukes. And by the way...GFY, fag.
A nuke isn't a weapon. They haven't been since we dropped the last one, in order to induce terror, and it worked, but that was two and done. The only thing they do now is help keep the peace. When everyone is standing knee-deep in gasoline anyone who loves their children won't light the match.
We are just a decision away. The codes are loaded...the bombs are ready. All we need is a decider in the White House...not a weak kneed faggot.
No country with a nuke will use them. They are for show, not go, and now you know.
Famous last words...
60 years of conflicts and not a single nuke used. Reality, as usual, is on my side.

Don't have to go there. We have nukes. And by the way...GFY, fag.
A nuke isn't a weapon. They haven't been since we dropped the last one, in order to induce terror, and it worked, but that was two and done. The only thing they do now is help keep the peace. When everyone is standing knee-deep in gasoline anyone who loves their children won't light the match.
We are just a decision away. The codes are loaded...the bombs are ready. All we need is a decider in the White House...not a weak kneed faggot.
No country with a nuke will use them. They are for show, not go, and now you know.
Famous last words...
60 years of conflicts and not a single nuke used. Reality, as usual, is on my side.
Russia had a lot to lose...Islam...not so much.

Famous last words...
They are aware of something you are not, a Pyrrhic Victory: Pyrrhic victory - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Famous last words...
They are aware of something you are not, a Pyrrhic Victory: Pyrrhic victory - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Islam is not.

Misleading. Only about a quarter of Americans support a large scale involvement.

And 51% of Americans voted for that dumbshit Obama, so whats your point?

-Geaux

My point is that if you think Ronald Reagan was retarded when he said:

Before we commit our troops to combat, there must be reasonable assurance that the cause we are fighting for and the actions we take will have the support of the American people and Congress.

...fine, argue with him.
All that takes is leadership.

Or, all that takes is Americans realizing that their government is once again wrong.

Misleading. Only about a quarter of Americans support a large scale involvement.

-Geaux

Before we commit our troops to combat, there must be reasonable assurance that the cause we are fighting for and the actions we take will have the support of the American people and Congress.

...fine, argue with him.

Or, all that takes is Americans realizing that their government is once again wrong.
They already know that...and the moron is stil in office.

Ground troops now Obama, ground troops now

-Geaux

Reuters) - Islamic State released a video on Sunday purporting to show the militant group beheading 21 Egyptian Christians kidnapped in Libya.

The Egyptians, dressed in orange jump suits, were beheaded after being forced down on the ground. The video appeared on the Twitter feed of a website that supports Islamic State.

Islamic State releases video purporting to show killing of 21 Egyptians in Libya Reuters
I think we're supposed to ignore this.

Remember - the Crusades, the Crusades.

-Geaux

Reuters) - Islamic State released a video on Sunday purporting to show the militant group beheading 21 Egyptian Christians kidnapped in Libya.

The Egyptians, dressed in orange jump suits, were beheaded after being forced down on the ground. The video appeared on the Twitter feed of a website that supports Islamic State.

Islamic State releases video purporting to show killing of 21 Egyptians in Libya Reuters
You don't have to ignore it, just put it in context. Payback is a bitch.

-Geaux

The Crusades, the Crusades.

Gotta deflect for the PC-protected religion.

The Crusades, the Crusades.

-Geaux

What payback?

-Geaux

What payback?
Christians killing Muslims, Muslims killing Jews, Christians killing Jews, Muslims killing Christians, and all three of you killing each other. Were it not for religion, you wouldn't still be killing each other.

Gotta deflect for the PC-protected religion.
Every time you say that, you sound more and more stupid. You are wedded to a notion, that doesn't exist.
Of course it does, you're just a liar.

Anyway, congratulations on that slaughter by your kindred spirits. They kicked some serious butt in their "payback".

-Geaux

...fine, argue with him.

They already know that...and the moron is stil in office.

Obama is in office because of Bush's disasters in the ME.

Forum List

Back