Islamic State: German Police Raid Flats, Mosque Over Suspected Is Ties

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Looks like a lot of countries are getting on the ball to fight these terrorists.

Islamic State: German police raid flats, mosque over suspected IS ties
Updated 24 September 2014, 8:20 AEST
German police have raided the homes of seven people on suspicion they supported the jihadist group Islamic State fighting in Syria and Iraq.

5764676-3x2-700x467_0.jpg

German Muslims at more than 2,000 mosques condemn the actions of IS in a nationwide day of prayer. (Credit: Reuters)
German police have raided the homes of seven people on suspicion they supported the jihadist group Islamic State (IS) fighting in Syria and Iraq.

Police say the suspects were planning a violent attack.

"We will not stand by and watch as the terrorist Islamic State death squads in Syria and Iraq get support from Germany," interior minister for the southern state of Bavaria, Joachim Herrmann, said.

Continue reading at:

Islamic State German police raid flats mosque over suspected IS ties ABC Radio Australia

Looks like a lot of countries are getting on the ball to fight these terrorists.

Oh wait! I'm confused. All the Germans warning of this very eventuality for years and years previous, were...ummm...Nazis! Yes, that's what they were. They were Nazis and racists and righties and mother rapers and stuff like that. So what's up with Germany's Marxists shitting bricks over Muslim terrorists now? Please Dear Abby, won't you help me? Tell me what to do. I'm so confused.

Oh wait! I'm confused. All the Germans warning of this very eventuality for years and years previous, were...ummm...Nazis! Yes, that's what they were. They were Nazis and racists and righties and mother rapers and stuff like that. So what's up with Germany's Marxists shitting bricks over Muslim terrorists now? Please Dear Abby, won't you help me? Tell me what to do. I'm so confused.

Were the Germans sending out an alarm? I didn't know that. I thought everyone had to be politically correct these days and not tell it as it is. All I had remembered reading is that the Turks wanted the Germans to learn Turkish instead of the Turks learning German.

Were the Germans sending out an alarm? I didn't know that. I thought everyone had to be politically correct these days and not tell it as it is. All I had remembered reading is that the Turks wanted the Germans to learn Turkish instead of the Turks learning German.

Like it or not, the German far-right may be Western Europe's last best hope. God knows the West's sissified, pansified, cowardly left would never pick up a gun to fight for anything. They'll be on their knees five times a day praying to Allah, while jabbing their pointer fingers in the direction of friends and neighbor's saying, "That's a heretic! Right there! And that person over there, he's a heretic too!"

Forum List

Back