Islamic OB-GYN Gave Women Unnecessary Hysterectomies & Tied Their Tubes Without Their Consent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you find out he was a Muslim?

There's a little more information about the doctor at this site; however, I have searched the Internet and found nothing that states he was a Muslim.

Doctor charged with performing hysterectomies without consent: Federal investigators

At any rate, there appears to be a mountain of evidence against the doctor and it is almost certain he will lose his license permanently, be required to pay tens of millions in law suits and serve some time in prison.

There's a little more information about the doctor at this site; however, I have searched the Internet and found nothing that states he was a Muslim.

Doctor charged with performing hysterectomies without consent: Federal investigators

At any rate, there appears to be a mountain of evidence against the doctor and it is almost certain he will lose his license permanently, be required to pay tens of millions in law suits and serve some time in prison.

Let's hope he never sees the light of day again, what a fucking douche bag.

But I do hate these damn fake news headlines that are now making their way to the forum.

read a report on GELLER Report that says that he is 'muslim' and his purpose is reducing birth rates of Americans . Or reduction of the majority population of people in the USA . -------------- for what that is worth .

He is on your side. I love it what you are doing to our nation. You are pure vengeance and vendetta. I am going to love it when the turnabout occurs and they get you also. You will learn a lesson that the world is not as together as you promote. That we are tribes when it comes down to it. Americans are not kumbaya. They live together with irritability and it works. But you made it worse for the sake of Alinsky revolutionary tactics. And those frauds on TV/entertainment laugh at us all while they live the high life. Equality based on pure quota numbers has lowered the IQ of our nation. We have denied tens of millions of males who are white to explore their maximum talents. And it is showing.

He is on your side. I love it what you are doing to our nation. You are pure vengeance and vendetta. I am going to love it when the turnabout occurs and they get you also. You will learn a lesson that the world is not as together as you promote. That we are tribes when it comes down to it. Americans are not kumbaya. They live together with irritability and it works. But you made it worse for the sake of Alinsky revolutionary tactics. And those frauds on TV/entertainment laugh at us all while they live the high life. Equality based on pure quota numbers has lowered the IQ of our nation. We have denied tens of millions of males who are white to explore their maximum talents. And it is showing.

you have the best drunk rants on the forum.

Last edited:

After researching the Dr. I found his office closed permanently and he is degreed in Lahore.

Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back