Islamic Fundamentalists - Should We Nuke Them All?

I feel bad for saying such an outlandish thing but people on this site seem to do that alot.
I have always been fascinated with the cultures of the Middle East and Africa, Egypt especially. But over the years with the crazy things happening in these countries it seems the price of one's life is worth more than a visit as a tourist. I just don't feel that Americans should have boots on the ground for any or most of these conflicts. That said, having a President who was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize when he entered office(why is beyond me) is now saying he wants to send American troops to foreign lands is just what I would expect to see on a thread on this site. Anotherwords I'm calling out Obama to be a lying fool.

He's a fool all right. A fool who has no idea what he's doing.

If it were me. I'd nuke the whole ME. We have one real ally over there and thats Isreal. I'd protect them and turn the rest of the ME into a glass parking lot. End of Jihadist problems. No one to supply them with money, arms or anything else. End of problem.

I always thought bombing with dead pigs is an awesome idea. That would freak these people the fuck out.

It should be a cornerstone of our foreign policy........sound out the edict........keep your fundementalists in check or its going to rain pigs from the heavens. Put a little pressure on this loser culture to do something on their own. Fuckers are still 700 years behind the times.

Problem is......its too blunt and unfriendly-like fort he progressive limpwristers.

Forum List

Back