Islamic Donation And Charities

Foreign aid? Ha ha ha. Muslims are never there during natural disasters.

Goofy, this is Red Crescent help in Haiti.

red-crescent-01.jpg

v-p-ht-e-00512.jpg

so?------you fell for that propaganda piece of shit?
What propaganda?!

Muslim Countries Surrounding Syria Will Not Take Any Refugees For Fear Of ISIS Terrorists: While In the West Conservatives Are Called Islamaphobic for Not Taking in Refugees -

What a joke!

Do you know country who host more than 2 million refugees?

Turkey 2.5 million refugees.
Jordan 620 thousands refugees.
Apartheid "Israel" 00 refugees.

Israel cannot host------a host of that includes Islamic Nazi baby throat slitters----Israel HOSTS hundreds of thousands of people who fled that shit----

Damn the hostility against Muslims and absolute refusal to believe they could in any we be halfway decent human beings in this thread is shameful

Muslim nations generally are missing in action when calamities happen. That's just a fact.

Goofy, Have you arguments?
Proves are here, country like Saudi Arabia is the leader donor per capita in the world.

donors to what? of course they donate to HUMANITARIAN CAUSES-----like the free distribution of korans and the building or MOSQUES in countries thruout the world and all kinds of stuff for the GLORY OF ISLAM

humanitarian help include many fields.
Saudi Aid to the Developing World - SAMIRAD (Saudi Arabia Market Information Resource)
Saudi Arabia donated $115 billion to help 90 countries
saudi-arabia-aid.jpg

What a joke!

Israel cannot host------a host of that includes Islamic Nazi baby throat slitters----Israel HOSTS hundreds of thousands of people who fled that shit----

Insults are not good!
You prove again your savagery against human beings.

"Israel" has hosted many people for human trafficking, they are the leader in this field, I don't advise anyone to visit it.

045-0512053914-israelis_booming_human_trafficing_industrymid.jpg

What a joke!

Insults are not good!

"Israel" has hosted many people for human trafficking, they are the leader in this field, I don't advise anyone to visit it.

Human trafficking is ILLEGAL in Israel------it is entirely legal in muslim countries. HOW DO I KNOW--------I have worked with muslim doctors for DECADES------buying and selling CHILDREN for sexual importation in LEGAL EVEN IN SAUDI ARABIA My most candid informant was a Pakistani Opthalmologist------who was INVITED by oil rich slobs from the EMIRATES to accompany them on buying sprees in Pakistan, India, and Indonesia------- A candid kid young doc------I did
not tell him "I am a jew for" quite awhile the poor kid almost dropped dead-----
I thought I would have to do CPR on him. The poor Opthalmologist (he had been working under my supervision for months) was so shocked that he REFUSED TO
BELIEVE ME!!!! The poor kid has confided all sorts of his personal problems in JEWESS!!!!!!!!!

What a joke!

Insults are not good!

Human trafficking is ILLEGAL in Israel------it is entirely legal in muslim countries. HOW DO I KNOW--------I have worked with muslim doctors for DECADES------buying and selling CHILDREN for sexual importation in LEGAL EVEN IN SAUDI ARABIA My most candid informant was a Pakistani Opthalmologist------who was INVITED by oil rich slobs from the EMIRATES to accompany them on buying sprees in Pakistan, India, and Indonesia------- A candid kid young doc------I did
not tell him "I am a jew for" quite awhile the poor kid almost dropped dead-----
I thought I would have to do CPR on him. The poor Opthalmologist (he had been working under my supervision for months) was so shocked that he REFUSED TO
BELIEVE ME!!!! The poor kid has confided all sorts of his personal problems in JEWESS!!!!!!!!!

"Israel" is the bastion of human trafficking in the region and the world.
Human trafficking report ranks Israel with 3rd world nations

What a joke!

Host? Ha ha ha. You mean they keep them in concentration camps on the border? Sure sure.

What a joke!

Insults are not good!

Now how does that compare to Muslim animals like ISIS and Boko Haram capturing entire villages of girls and raping and enslaing them in the name of Mohammad? Hint: it doesn't.

What a joke!

Insults are not good!

Now how does that compare to Muslim animals like ISIS and Boko Haram capturing entire villages of girls and raping and enslaing them in the name of Mohammad? Hint: it doesn't.

I will help you Roudy-----since YOU do not understand the BEAUTY OF ISLAM-----
it works like this------young girls who are captured from non muslims are LUCKY---
they get to LIVE THE BEAUTY OF ISLAM (I learned about islam from people who migrated to the USA for a furtherance of their educations ------starting way back----circa 1970) ASK any muslim from south east asia of the LUCK of such girls

What a joke!

Host? Ha ha ha. You mean they keep them in concentration camps on the border? Sure sure.

Some are in the camps and others are living in the cities.
It's better than russian settler who seize lands and expel palestinian refugee in the region.

What a joke!

Some are in the camps and others are living in the cities.
It's better than russian settler who seize lands and expel palestinian refugee in the region.

Bullshit they haven't allowed any of them in. They've set up these miserable camps on their borders. And they did that because they had to. People were flocking and pushing through. If they had a choice they'd refuse but they can't.

I don't see mosques here.
14329941573ALYhfhoih-hoh-0h3353531-2.jpg

where is that? There are mosques all over my city ----entirely funded by SAUDIS

There are hospitals, water programs and schools around the world.

kff-type-of-projects.png

what world?

Different countries.
Let me know what your holy country did for human beings welfare except traffiking in weapons around the world.

I find it highly amusing that in a day and age where Muslim animals are attacking entire villages and raping the women and selling the rest as slaves, that Freakmind has the audacity to talk of "human trafficking" These people are truly out of touch with reality.

I don't see mosques here.
14329941573ALYhfhoih-hoh-0h3353531-2.jpg

where is that? There are mosques all over my city ----entirely funded by SAUDIS

There are hospitals, water programs and schools around the world.

kff-type-of-projects.png

what world?

Different countries.
Let me know what your holy country did for human beings welfare except traffiking in weapons around the world.

I find it highly amusing that in a day and age where Muslim animals are attacking entire villages and raping the women and selling the rest as slaves, that Freakmind has the audacity to talk of "human trafficking" These people are truly out of touch with reality.

It makes sense-------islamo-scum do that they do-------it is their NORMAL----it is really weird when jews engage in shit that is NORMAL to them

Forum List

Back