ISIS wouldn't dare

All these folks who believe Osama is dead!

Had they all been on the alleged ship to see the burial-at-sea of the alleged corpse (not "Corps") the friggin' thing would have capsized.

It didn't.
They weren't there.
They DO, however, believe!

Like they believed they could keep their plan.
Keep their doctor.

Ah, faith!

Beautiful in small children.
You are accusing SEAL TEAM 6 members who have spoken out of being liars who lie to support Obama.
You mock those who died or were maimed who helped to successfully located Osama and made it possible for the SEALS to go in and get him.
You are probably a big whiner about Benghazi and make pretend like you really give a fuck about dead operatives.

Japan is demilitarized. If they want "special forces" to do anything they must go on bended knee to America's Kenyan Emperor. Not that it would help......
There was an article I posted the other day that explained the procedure Japan would go through to send troops. I forget which thread but I'll find and post it. However, Japan does have a Defense Force with all the components, Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force. I believe theyshould be allowed to use them in a case like this.

there are muslims in china-------any in Japan?
If there are they won't be there long.

The wonder of the True Believers!

Myself, I figure Osama died years before of kidney failure. Then, needing to make the world forget about His blunders, Obama got The CIA to dress some poor schmuck in a bathrobe and sent in the innocent (but deceived) Seals. Risking their lives when He easily could have dispatched another of His "kill the women and children too" drones.

Foundation for my figuring that way? At least as sound as that of anyone who didn't see "Osama" die or closely inspect the corpse (not corps) before it allegedly was buried at sea. It's about faith. I have mine; you have yours. Suck it up.

Last edited:
The world will express their outrage condemn them and tell them this behavior will not be tolerated and then they will sit back and tolerate it and repeat this it after the next beheading.

Japan is demilitarized. If they want "special forces" to do anything they must go on bended knee to America's Kenyan Emperor. Not that it would help......
The Kenyan fully supports terrorists. To him they aren't even terrorists. The misbehave.
You dumb fuck, President Obama had Bin Laden killed after Bush let him go free for seven long years. Our President has made it clear that there is no nation that terrorists are safe in. And we are now nailing ISIS to the wall with the A-10's.
Except Iraq.

If the hack hadn't pretended it was 1960's Vietnam and yanked our troops out of Iraq there wouldn't be a need to combat ISIS there in the first place.
If the hack hadn't relied on info garnered from using the interrogation tactics he campaigned against he wouldn't have been able to personally parachute into Pakistan and kill OBL in the hand-to-hand fighting that his worshipers believe he used to kill him.

Forum List

Back