Isis killer 'refugee'

Tilly

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2015
Erob: Where the Sun Sets West of Phoenecia
Face of a killer: Turkish police release first mugshot of the Istanbul ISIS bomber who registered as a refugee one week before he blew himself up, killing 11
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Turkish police released the image of ISIS member Nabil Fadli, 28, who killed 11 tourists in Istanbul suicide attack
  • Tour guide Sibel Şatıroğlu saw the suicide bomber 'pull the pin' and shouted at tourists German group to run away
  • Three Russian men with links to ISIS detained over bomb which killed 11 and injured 14 in Istanbul on Tuesday
  • Blast rocked the Sultanahmet district which is home to world-famous sites including Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia
  • Corpses and body parts lay strewn across a main square after the bomb detonated near an ancient Egyptian obelisk
  • Ten members of German tour group believed to have died and six hurt in blast by ISIS suicide bomber from Syria
  • Angela Merkel said attack would strengthen German resolve to strike back at 'cruel and inhuman face' of terrorism
  • See more of the latest news and updates on the Istanbul ISIS attack
Turkish police release first mugshot of Istanbul ISIS suicide bomber

All it takes is one..
Its sad so many Americans don't care for Americans.
I mean, is it really THAT bad some people would like to figure out a way to actually vet these savages?

All it takes is one..
I mean, is it really THAT bad some people would like to figure out a way to actually vet these savages?
Maybe they'll Wise up when all the terrorist 'refugees' who've arrived in Europe start blowing it to smithereens. But probably not.

All it takes is one..
Maybe they'll Wise up when all the terrorist 'refugees' who've arrived in Europe start blowing it to smithereens. But probably not.
Nope. Wouldn't surprise me if it was part of the plan..

Forum List

Back