P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Astounding audio taking you through the very short yet brutally effective history of ISIS. As you will hear in the audio, ISIS funds their terrorism to the tune of over $2 billion per year from oil wells that they have taken control of. When asked why Obama didn't direct U.S. military forces to destroy the oil wells in order to cripple the financing of this brutal terrorist regime, former CIA director Michael Murrell said that Barack didn't want to damage to the environment. What? People are being brutally murdered and Barack Obama is worried about the environment?!?

This kind of insanity explains three things. First, why Obama illegally wasted billions of dollars on failed "green" energy companies like Solyndra. Two, why he ignorantly - yet emphatically - stated that the greatest threat to national security is "global warming". And three, why a businessman like Mitt Romney would have exponentially better national security knowledge and forecasts than ideologue Barack Obama. Mitt accurately predicted that Russia was the greatest geopolitical threat - a fact that has been proven dozens of times over the years since the debates (most recently with the "buzzing" of our naval battleships by Russian fighter jets), to which Barack Obama (in his infinite ideological cluelessness) stated "the 1980's called...they want their Cold War back".

This is a man who never saw the threat of Russia, who has referred to ISIS as "the JV team" despite their success (not to mention brutality) far exceeding that of Al Qaeda, and who is more concerned with the environment than dead christians. This further proves two widely reported items: that Obama routinely skips national security meeting and that he is significantly concerned with the advancement of islam.

Chugging koolaid again, I see. Care to tell us bout the alternative energy successes we've invested in? Care to talk about the steady success we're having in defeating ISIS? What's that, you have no fucking clue?

Chugging koolaid again, I see. Care to tell us bout the alternative energy successes we've invested in? Care to talk about the steady success we're having in defeating ISIS? What's that, you have no fucking clue?
"Success"? What "success"? Barry called them "the JV" team because he's so clueless and pro-muslim. He can cut off their funding but he'd rather see them operating than hurt the environment. And he didn't even realize what types of threat Russia posed (because he rarely attends national security meetings).

"Success"? What "success"? Barry called them "the JV" team because he's so clueless and pro-muslim. He can cut off their funding but he'd rather see them operating than hurt the environment. And he didn't even realize what types of threat Russia posed (because he rarely attends national security meetings).

Why are the Ruskies not taking out the oil wells?

Because they are not focused on taking ISIS, just those that oppose the rule of Assad..

Do keep up!

Because they are not focused on taking ISIS, just those that oppose the rule of Assad..

Do keep up!
You mean ISIS supports Assad?

Rottweiler 14238410
Mitt accurately predicted that Russia was the greatest geopolitical threat - a fact that has been proven dozens of times over the years since the debates (most recently with the "buzzing" of our naval battleships by Russian fighter jets),

That 'buzzing' is a greater threat than non-state sponsored terrorism? Romney was and still is a moron. You need to learn to think for yourself.

Mind pointing out our success here?

Rottweiler 14238410
Mitt accurately predicted that Russia was the greatest geopolitical threat - a fact that has been proven dozens of times over the years since the debates (most recently with the "buzzing" of our naval battleships by Russian fighter jets),

That 'buzzing' is a greater threat than non-state sponsored terrorism? Romney was and still is a moron. You need to learn to think for yourself.
Moron? He's been proven right all along yet you call him a moron. Let me guess, obie the failure is a genius.

You don't read the headlines about it? Ever?
Is that all you read is headlines? The truth is usually deeper than that. I'm looking for anyone to prove the success here.

You don't read the headlines about it? Ever?
Is that all you read is headlines? The truth is usually deeper than that. I'm looking for anyone to prove the success here.
I don't have the DOD files right now, but I'll have them sent to you via a CQ runner.....

This is a man who never saw the threat of Russia, who has referred to ISIS as "the JV team" despite their success (not to mention brutality) far exceeding that of Al Qaeda,

Russia is not a threat to any government other than Ukraine. Ukraine should never be in NATO. Ukraine in NATO is a perceived threat to Russia. Stuff happens. There is no threat from Russia to the rest if the world.

When did Obama make the JV remark? When did ISIS become as you call them successful?

Your choice of the word 'despite' is an error. It is a very useless argument because of timing. That's why must Obama haters dropped it. The other reason is ISIS is listing ground and has not had a good full year in Iraq and Syria at all.

They are losing not succeeding. Going back to worse than JV status with most of its top players dead, territory lost and suffering real financial pain.

"Baghdad-based Major General Gary Volesky said efforts are paying off for US-backed Iraqi security forces, who are trying to recapture vast tracts of territory seized by ISIS in 2014, including the key cities of Mosul and Fallujah in the Anbar and Nineveh provinces."

Missouri_Mike 14242307
Moron? He's been proven right all along yet you call him a moron. Let me guess, obie the failure is a genius.

Only morons think Romney has been proven right about Russia being a greater threat than terrorism.

We are not fighting a war with Russia or driving them out of any territory or killing Russian leaders.

But we have been fighting an air war against ISIS and terrorists as well as assisting locals in the region to defeat them on the ground in Iraq and Syria.

And they are being defeated.

Unles you want to call Baghdad-based Major General Gary Volesky a liar.

Just yesterday:

ISIS in Iraq losing terrain ‘every single day’
fd8b6f21-8b96-4a94-a0d2-6405efda8786_16x9_788x442.JPG

Iraqi soldiers fire a mortar toward ISIS militants on the outskirts of Fallujah. (Reuters)
AFP, WashingtonThursday, 12 May 2016
ISIS is losing ground in Iraq, struggling to replenish its ranks after it is attacked and is increasingly unable to mount major operations, a US general said Wednesday.

Baghdad-based Major General Gary Volesky said efforts are paying off for US-backed Iraqi security forces, who are trying to recapture vast tracts of territory seized by ISIS in 2014, including the key cities of Mosul and Fallujah in the Anbar and Nineveh provinces.

The extremists’ “ability to conduct large-scale offensive operations has primarily stopped,” Volesky told Pentagon reporters in a video call.

“They’re more on the defensive, trying to delay Iraqi security forces just to buy time.”

He added that the ISIS is “losing terrain every single day.”

In August 2014, the United States launched an international coalition to fight back against ISIS after they captured large parts of Syria and Iraq.

Much of the work is being conducted through US-led air strikes, although coalition trainers are also helping advise and equip Iraqi forces and moderate Syrian fighters.

A government spokesman said the IS group now only controls 14 percent of Iraq, down from 40 percent.

Last Update: Thursday, 12 May 2016 KSA 08:24 - GMT 05:24

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...sing-terrain-every-single-day-US-General.html

A government spokesman said the IS group now only controls 14 percent of Iraq, down from 40 percent.

Missouri_Mike 14242307

So Romney would have us at war against Russia instead of ISIS. Yes Romney is a moron.

And Obama is at war with ISIS with locals engaged in the ground war and holding ground when ISIS is removed.

Romney condemned Obama's "air strikes and advisers only" policy. But Romney said he hoped it would work.

. "I hope that we're able to see ISIS destroyed with troops from Iraq and with troops from other neighboring nations," he added. "I certainly hope it does work, but if it doesn't work we have to be open to whatever it takes to destroy ISIS."

Mitt Romney: Obama "wrong" to say no ground troops in ISIS fight. Nov 16, 2014 1:24 PM EST

That is more exactly why Romney is a moron.

If you 'hope' 'troops from Iraq and troops from other neighboring nations' do the fighting you don't make a headline telling those 'troops from Iraq and troops from other neighboring nations' that they won't have to fight because a U.S. President will send Americans in to die for their defense on their own soil.

Yes Romney is a moron.

Last edited:
What? People are being brutally murdered and Barack Obama is worried about the environment?!?

Um, yeah, Poodle.

YOu see, there's the thing. We don't have another planet we can move to if we fuck this one up.

On the other hand, you guys didn't care all that much when Iraqis were brutally murdering each other when Bush threw the country into chaos.

Russia is a country that is so broke the attractive women are selling themselves off as Mail Order Brides.

Russia is not a threat.

Rottweiler 14238410

Romney knew more about the global security landscape than Obama without getting the dialy classified national security briefings.

Russia has conducted military operations in Syria and Ukraine against the U.S. Forget about "thinking for yourself" - how about you just read a newspaper or tune into the news once in awhile? It won't kill you to miss an episode of "Keeping up with the Kardashians". Mitt Romney had his finger on the pulse of the global economy geopolitical landscape without the endless advantages that Obama had. The only moron is Obama. A fact you see to have trouble accepting.

You'd have to ask Putin that. I don't have the privilege of sitting in on Russian national security meetings with Vladamir. And I don't have the lack of integrity like liberals to just make shit up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back