ISIS Has a Manual: The Management of Savagery

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
A book published in 2006, "The Management of Savagery", provides insight into the strategy and tactics ISIS is using in its war against America.

Given the author's claim that Muslims must make a choice, we'll see which path the religion takes. So far, the Jihad take over of Islam is winning....

The book makes for horrifying reading. But the one thing I found positive is that, in gruesome practice, this jihadist war plan is burning so hot — and creating so much brutality and bloodshed — that it appears to be alienating Muslims. One sign of this is the broad coalition of Muslim nations that have joined the fight against the Islamic State.

The “Savagery” manual, thankfully, isn’t a bestseller among Muslims. A U.S. counterterrorism expert says it appears to be “too esoteric” to have a wide following among the masses.

The manifesto proposes that the jihadists draw an overstretched America into a war in which it will eventually become “exhausted” and give up. This strategy requires polarizing the Muslim world and convincing those moderates who had hoped for U.S. protection that it’s futile.

Naji argues that if the United States overextends itself militarily, this will lead to its demise. “The overwhelming military power (weapons, technology, fighters) has no value without . . . the cohesion of (society’s) institutions and sectors.” Loss of America’s media reputation as an all-dominating superpower “removes the aura of invincibility which this power projects, [and reveals] that nothing at all stands in front of it.”

Naji’s war plan was written in the aftermath of America’s 2001 invasion of Afghanistan and 2003 invasion of Iraq. His theme was the need to draw the United States even deeper into conflict across Muslim lands.

The author’s premise was that the United States was a paper tiger that would become fatigued by a long war in Muslim countries and by social problems back home: “Work to expose the weakness of America’s centralized power by pushing it to abandon the media psychological war and the war by proxy until it fights directly.”

The key to undermining American power is raw violence, the more shocking the better, he argues. It wasn’t just that this ultra-violence would expose the West’s feebleness but also that it would force Muslims to make a choice. In the disorder of formerly stable Arab lands, the jihadists would make their name through “management of savagery.” Naji even urged his readers to consult books on business administration....

The manual that chillingly foreshadows the Islamic State - The Washington Post

Translation of book:

http://azelin.files.wordpress.com/2...al-stage-through-which-the-umma-will-pass.pdf

none of this stuff is news to me-----I have been having candid conversation with muslims from Islamic lands-----ranging from Arabia to Pakistan and to----Kenya etc-----since the 1960s.
Just a matter of happenstance

Thank your for sharing. And your point is?

Thank your for sharing. And your point is?

It is a matter of culture and religion. Among the very first understandings that I gained by acquaintance with lots of people from south east asia and North Africa and Iran etc ---long ago ---ie circa 1970-----was that muslims take the culture of Arabia with them----wherever they go or wherever islam grows. Having interacted with jews from just as many DIFFERENT places------I have found that jews take jewish culture-------wherever in the world there is Judaism,
too and the hindus of GUYANA have the culture of
"hindu india" to some extent. <<< REALLY!!!!!

Love the multicultural equivalency. Not.

Jews taking their culture with them is in no way similar to the spread of Islamic Jihad.

Love the multicultural equivalency. Not.

Jews taking their culture with them is in no way similar to the spread of Islamic Jihad.

OH??? really? "spread of Islamic jihad" what I did learn----very DEFINITIVELY----from muslims of india and Pakistan ---way back circa 1970 is that "ISLAMIC JIHAD"---
happens to be a very HONORED AND HIGHLY LAUDED concept in Islamic "culture". Therefore----I am not at all
surprised that muslims from "southeast asia" (make that ---the indian subcontinent----or in the eyes of muslims---THE MOGUL CALIPHATE) are JOINING UP. The Islamic hero OSAMA knew exacly what he was doing when he went from Arabia to------Afghanistan to JOIN UP WITH PAKISTANI YOUTH-----to fight for a CALIPHATE IN
AFGHANSTAN (the nascent NEW MOGHUL EMPIRE)

as to the jews of southeast asia-----in those lands for more thousands of years------most left ----largely to Israel.-----An interesting anecdote-------my hubby was born in a shariah cesspit------his jewish community having resided in that very land for more than 2500 years-----ie they got there before islam showed up. One day I was with him and a dark haired man (a stranger to both of us) showed up and started speaking Hebrew with him--------I am not fluent---but I did understand when hubby said "where were you born"-------the answer was "BOMBAY" Jews have resided in Bombay----since the time of the spread of islam to thruout
the middle east-------and before----but the Bombay jews are largely those who flled Islamic violence. Earlier jews were in places like LAHORE (now Pakistan) and Kerala (still
india) a lady whom I befriended long ago from Bombay---
surprised me one day when she began to speak Arabic-----
it turned out that her family fled Iraq----several centuries ago-----to Bombay (now called "Mumbai"). "culture" comes along over centuries

It seems the Muslims have learned nothing about America from history. Paper Tigers are they. Tell that to the Japanese who were equally fanatical, until forced to surrender. Muslim fanatics seem to completely underestimate the west . Maybe they think Allah will send a flock of angels to fight for them, like it says in the Quran. But I have not seen any sign of angels protecting Isis from air strikes in Syria or Iraq. Or maybe the Muslims think a flock of birds will drop stones on their enemies. Which is another piece of nonsense in the Quran. Or maybe the stupid dummies will wake up one morning and realise the Quran is all crap. Then they will be able to stop beheading people in the name of Allah, and join us in working for a better world.

It seems the Muslims have learned nothing about America from history. Paper Tigers are they. Tell that to the Japanese who were equally fanatical, until forced to surrender. Muslim fanatics seem to completely underestimate the west . Maybe they think Allah will send a flock of angels to fight for them, like it says in the Quran. But I have not seen any sign of angels protecting Isis from air strikes in Syria or Iraq. Or maybe the Muslims think a flock of birds will drop stones on their enemies. Which is another piece of nonsense in the Quran. Or maybe the stupid dummies will wake up one morning and realise the Quran is all crap. Then they will be able to stop beheading people in the name of Allah, and join us in working for a better world.

I have a sense that you have never been closely acquainted with real live muslims----I have---the genuine article from Islamic lands ---educated in Islamic lands---YES!!!!! everything in the Koran is what 'allah' does and will do for the UMMAH. As to history-----none of the muslims from India, Pakistan, Iran, arab countries or even sub-Saharan countries I have known well----knew
much of anything about world history-----they knew about
"WORLD HISTORY FROM THE POV OF ISLAM"

Forum List

Back