ISIS getting their butts kicked

asshat RW will do anything to deflect away from a success story in Iraq. KMA.

GFY

One, if Obama had not blundered and failed to leave behind a residual force, none of this would be necessary and a lot more Iraqis would be alive right now.

Two, how about we talk about Yemen, which Obama just recently cited as a "success" story but which is now run by ISIS?

Your cherry picking and selective memory are amazing.
If Bush had never invaded Iraq NONE of this would have happened. Yemen is NOT run by ISIS the people running Yemen now HATE ISIS.

One, if Obama had not blundered and failed to leave behind a residual force, none of this would be necessary and a lot more Iraqis would be alive right now.

Two, how about we talk about Yemen, which Obama just recently cited as a "success" story but which is now run by ISIS?

If Bush had never invaded Iraq NONE of this would have happened. Yemen is NOT run by ISIS the people running Yemen now HATE ISIS.
Thanks for sharing your guess about what would have happened, Gertrude....heard it all before....prime libtard talking point.

Thanks for sharing your guess about what would have happened, Gertrude....heard it all before....prime libtard talking point.
Its no a guess chickenhawk. Its fact.

What would have happened ,Gertude...Saddam would have converted to Christianity and led the islamic world to peace and understanding? If you're going to conjecture might as well build as rosy an outcome as possible.

If the big bang had not happened....
The Universe would not have been created.
And none of this would have happened.....

But then we would not have had the Obama.
He is the reason the sun rises.

LMAO @ you calling him chickenhawk. I've known Deltex for a decade and he'll run circles around your limited knowledge of military and the ME

LMAO @ you calling him chickenhawk. I've known Deltex for a decade and he'll run circles around your limited knowledge of military and the ME

so when is he going to start ?

:lol:

He did, you didn't grasp it. Neither did the other bumpkin

Don't see Obama mention once in this thread

You didn't wait long enough. The whiners are as predictable as the sunrise.

Don't you need to apologize to Deltex for your blunder? C'mon, man up and admit you were wrong
I didn't blunder. He went for the highest estimate. Of course.

His and your whining are classic red herrings meant to distract from the unmitigated good news about ISIS getting its ass kicked by the Kurds.

Sorry that good news ruined your day.

Estimates of the number taken ranged from 220 to 400.

Of course you whiners always go with the worst case scenario.

And of course when confronted you go off on another tangent
Projection!

This is a topic about the Kurds beating ISIS, and it was you nimrods who went off on the tangent.

I'm sorry the good news made you feel you had to distract from it.

He did, you didn't grasp it. Neither did the other bumpkin

I've known OF del for 10 months. The only thing his partisan ass is capable of running circles around is another RW partisan ass he is busy kissing ..

POSTER: Here's some good news.

WHINER: There's GOT to be a dark cloud in this silver lining somewhere!

Forum List

Back