ISIS explained

Further evidence you are gullible and fall for what the CIA propaganda media tells you all the time.:up::rofl:

oh let me guess,congress never did an investigation into the CIA's activities and and not discover facts that the CIA has agents in the mainstream media and workplaces as well your going to tell us.:rofl:

dont you EVER get tired of the constant ass beatings you get from me here all the time whether it has to do 9/11 or this latest news story?:rofl::lmao:

The thing that shocks me aboot you the fact you are so gullible and believe everything the media tells you,is that you actually have not allowed the media and our corrupt school system to brainwash you into believeing reagan was a great man and great president like the lamestream media has done with so many other sheep.

you think outside of the box when it comes to reagan and dont go along with what the media and scholls have programmed the sheep to believe,but everything else the media tells you though,you are a programmed and blind sheep on only seeing what you WANT to see.Incredible is only one word i can think of that describes your bias and close mind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back