Is Your Bank Safe???

Invayne

Present
Sep 22, 2008
I was watching a video last night about banks...which ones are safe and which ones are not. I was pretty shocked to find out my bank had the worst possible rating, but fortunately, another bank that has a pretty good rating is taking it over. Now, I know you're all a bunch of millionaires out there, so listen up! Some advice from this video....do NOT keep more in one bank than the FDIC will insure. Also, go to the link below and enter your bank name...don't bother putting your state in because your bank's home office may not even be in your state. Just use "All". (I tried to find my bank and couldn't because I'm in NC and my bank's home office is in Georgia...duh, who knew? LOL!!) Next to your bank's name you'll see a rating---A,B,C,D, or E. If your bank has a C or under, get your money out and find an A or a B. You can also check stocks, funds, etc.
http://www.thestreet.com/screener/in...ngsindex&tab=3

That's all!

Some advice from this video....do NOT keep more in one bank than the FDIC will insure

And FWIW I'm not NOT worried because they're moving the FDIC protection from $100K to $250 K either, damn it.

But do be sure to let me know when FDIC protection drops down to under three figures cuause then I'll have to move to put my money under my mattress.

Forum List

Back