Is WW3 about to start? (Poll)

What would Biden do if Russia invaded Ukraine, and China invaded Taiwan, simultaneously?

• Nothing and nothing

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Make a lot of noise, but no military help

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Send military aid to Ukraine

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Send military aid to Taiwan

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Send the US Navy to help defend Taiwan

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Join with other NATO forces to defend Ukraine

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Iran siezes the opportunity to invade its neighbors triggering WW3

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Other. See my post

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
The leader of the Free World (Joe Biden??) is about to have a video call with Vlad Putin.
I don't see where any other NATO spokesman is responding to Putin's threats?!

Putin has about 175,000 troops and thousands of tanks on Ukraine's border.

Vlad wants assurances that NATO would NEVER admit Ukraine into NATO

China is also making military threats against Taiwan with dozens of military overflights. Would Vlad and Xi coordinate their moves to assure no military opposition? After all, who wants to fight a two-front war?

So lets take a poll what Biden and NATO would do if Russia and China made their move now while Biden has three more years in office...

The leader of the Free World (Joe Biden??) is about to have a video call with Vlad Putin.

China is also making military threats against Taiwan with dozens of military overflights. Would Vlad and Xi coordinate their moves to assure no military opposition? After all, who wants to fight a two-front war?

So lets take a poll what Biden and NATO would do if Russia and China made their move now while Biden has three more years in office...
What is it you'd like Biden to do about it?...or China? You wanna threaten WW3 over it..cause that's exactly what you'd get.
I know you don't want to hear this but if Putin's BFF were still in the WH, you'd be saying exactly NOTHING about this. Because
his BFF wouldn't consider it an issue.

The bottom line is when these countries people's get sick and tired of their rulers, they'll do something about it.

I read a really smart 'take' on all this a couple of days ago.... (paraphrase below)

#1. Russia and China view America as the weakest it has ever been and this is the time for them to make their moves. They think it likely to be a much stronger President, Govt and Military starting in 2024. Right now is their window!

#2. It is only 530 miles from the Kremlin to Ukraine. That is a very uneasy narrowness to Russians, considering that Ukraine is seeking NATO membership. To solve the problem, Russia can easily take and absorb Ukraine, just as they did Crimea.

#3. A very large percentage of Ukrainians felt they had a better life under the USSR and believe they would have a substantially better life being a part of Russia. They welcome Russia.

#4. The Ukraine Govt and power-players are some of the most corrupt on the planet. Another reason the people of Ukraine welcome Russia.

#5. China will be very, very strategic and their timing will be perfect. They will use the world's chaotic spin regarding the Russian invasion of Ukraine, to immediately launch their take-over of Taiwan. America will not only do nothing for Ukraine, but a second front in the south China sea will further castrate the Pentagon from doing anything. OBiden will do the Dementia Shuffle to a mic and say.... "You bad, bad people need to stop it." And that will be the end of that.

This is all conjecture and guesses.... but it sure could go down this way.

So no.... I don't believe current events with Taiwan and Ukraine will start WW#3. Heck, it is more likely that crap in the middle east will start WW#3. If Israel, outright, attacks Iran..... That could be the snowball that starts the avalanche.

Last edited:
Probably not. Cold wars can be profitable but conquest and occupation costs money.

What is it you'd like Biden to do about it?...or China? You wanna threaten WW3 over it..cause that's exactly what you'd get.
I know you don't want to hear this but if Putin's BFF were still in the WH, you'd be saying exactly NOTHING about this. Because

The bottom line is when these countries people's get sick and tired of their rulers, they'll do something about it.
Yeah..but we spent a lot less on gaso and energy to heat and cool our homes and apartments. And the costs of things were less also. And the food.....oh the food. Gone up in price. Auto repair services gone up. Service repairs by tradesman gone up. Appliances and Electronics have gone up. We can go on and on. A limited war with detonations in some blue cities would be good.

1. What would I like Biden to do about Russia's threats to Ukraine and China's threats to Taiwan?
Probably send NATO troops to protect Ukraine to prevent Putin from invading. I don't think Putin is dumb enough to start a war with NATO. As for Taiwan, that's a tougher nut. We've always hinted that we would protect Taiwan. So we either go all in and send planes and pilots there, or we move the hi-tech chip manufacturing plants out of Taiwan, so it is much less valuable.

2. Putin's BFF is Joe Biden, he removed Trump's sanctions from Nord Stream 2 giving Putin lots of cash to modernize his military. Oh, and Moscow mayor's wife gave Hunter Biden $3.5m. Trump killed hundreds of Russians in Syria and put crippling sanctions on Russia. Your propaganda about Trump is total bullshit. Putin would not be testing Trump, remember Obama sent the Ukraine blankets and MREs when Russia invaded last time (non-lethal aid). Trump sent Ukraine Javelin anti-tank missiles, real military aid. See how your lies melt in front of the TRUTH?

3. The bottom line is that dictators only get removed by external forces, usually war.

Oh, Sleepy Old Uncle Joe will send military aid to both Ukraine and Taiwan, alright, but it strikes me as unlikely that he'll do more.

And both Vlad and Xi probably have him figured as doing just that.

Probably not. Cold wars can be profitable but conquest and occupation costs money.
Commenting on your "costs money"...
Not only are wars very expensive, planes, bombs, troops, ships, missiles, satellites, etc. but just look at how much US manufacturing happens in China. WTF would the US be able to make if the US went to war with China. I recall the US couldn't even make any PPE during the pandemic.

I am an isolationist. I hope Biden’s response is nothing and nothing.

It's nowhere near this complicated.

Wars start because the global plutocracy want war/s.

The global plutocracy wants WW3 VERY badly, and would have had it years ago under Clinton. (This was why they were so infuriated by relative dove Trump.)

The Democrats are psychopaths and love war as well.

Do the math.

Commenting on your "costs money"...
Not only are wars very expensive, planes, bombs, troops, ships, missiles, satellites, etc. but just look at how much US manufacturing happens in China. WTF would the US be able to make if the US went to war with China. I recall the US couldn't even make any PPE during the pandemic.
It's hard to say. If anything good comes out of it will be to not totally depend on them for anything. If nothing else we need a scalable capacity for making semiconductors as a strategic resource.

JOe is China's puppet so he won't do anything there...
joe is out talking smack against Russia though---so he is likely stupid enough to try to take on Putin.
China has been using war games where they see Russia nuking the US and Biden then nuking Russia leaving CHINA wide open to attack what is left. China wants their puppet Joe to attack Russia.

Forum List

Back