Is "We built this city on Rock n Roll" the worst song ever?

I'm having trouble coming up with a song worse than this one. It is hideous:

Is this '80s No. 1 hit really the 'worst song ever'?

Yes it's nauseating, it must be in the Top 10 worst songs ever.

Grace Slick forevermore has this terrible dirge "We Built This City" on her discography, also her hair was just awful as well.

Aside from the Jefferson Airplane recordings, "Blows Against The Empire" is a great album, released as Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship in 1970 on RCA Victor Records.

WTF went wrong? They stopped taking drugs that's probably what went wrong.

Blows Against the Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yep...pretty bad.
I submit Eye Of The Tiger as not far behind on the Nauseation Index.

Grace Slick forevermore has this terrible dirge "We Built This City" on her discography, also her hair was just awful as well.

Aside from the Jefferson Airplane recordings, "Blows Against The Empire" is a great album, released as Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship in 1970 on RCA Victor Records.

Do you know what the difference is between Jefferson Airplane and Jefferson Starship is?

Not even close, it is far and away better than any disco or hip hop song not to mention bubble gum pop

Do you know what the difference is between Jefferson Airplane and Jefferson Starship is?

A couple of years?

Of course I do, I'm a music journalist afterall, I was just taking the opportunity to say that "Blows Against The Empire" is a good album.

You should check my Music thread, I think my musical knowledge, even if I say so myself is impeachable.

I think Pogo and Coyote can attest to this.

My two most recent posts in my own music thread, to give latest examples of my music knowledge.

What are you listening to?

What are you listening to?

Of course I do, I'm a music journalist afterall, I was just taking the opportunity to say that "Blows Against The Empire" is a good album.

You should check my Music thread, I think my musical knowledge, even if I say so myself is impeachable.

So what is the difference, ah? A music journalist, weeeell doggies.....

What difference are you meaning, be more specific.

The first difference is that Jefferson Airplane existed from 1965-1972, then two other bands were formed Hot Tuna and Jefferson Starship.

What difference are you meaning, be more specific.

The first difference is that Jefferson Airplane existed from 1965-1972, then two other bands were formed Hot Tuna and Jefferson Starship.
yes but the difference is the lead singers...

What does that have to do with anything? Jefferson

A possible example of drugs making you more creative than you really are.

What does that have to do with anything? Jefferson

A possible example of drugs making you more creative than you really are.
It's trivia time you mucky muck...

Forum List

Back