Is Voter Fraud a Rightwing Construct?

kwc57

BOHICA Obama
Jul 13, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
I feel betrayed. President Obama and every liberal from the Democratic leadership down to Jorge Ramos have assured me that there is no voter fraud. It is just xenophobic racists who hate brown people that create a fantasy called voter fraud. The same people who tell me that we need to be like all of the enlightened industrialized nations are the ones who ignore that we are one of the few industrialized nations who does NOT have voter ID laws. I wonder, could those "conspiracy theories" be true that Democrats want illegal immigration to pad their voter rolls? Surely not! These must be those fake news stories the left keeps talking about.

Mexican Citizen Sentenced To 8 Years In Prison For Voter Fraud In TX

Urbana man charged with living, voting in U.S. illegally

It kind of makes you wonder if it is all really rather routine and the left and a complicit media have just ignored it all these years doesn't it?

of course illegals and deads vote and dems love it . Thaks for your links and from what I hear the PRESIDENT has put VO Pence in charge of doing an investigation into voter fraud KWC !!

I see none of the usual suspects who claim voter fraud to be fake are defending their position. They must be out posting their daily outrage at our President.

the only thing I ever hear is the claim that there is NO Proof . Generally PROOF is obtained by investigation I think . Let VP Pence do his investigation and then we should have proof once and for all KWC !!

Last edited:
I feel betrayed. President Obama and every liberal from the Democratic leadership down to Jorge Ramos have assured me that there is no voter fraud. It is just xenophobic racists who hate brown people that create a fantasy called voter fraud. The same people who tell me that we need to be like all of the enlightened industrialized nations are the ones who ignore that we are one of the few industrialized nations who does NOT have voter ID laws. I wonder, could those "conspiracy theories" be true that Democrats want illegal immigration to pad their voter rolls? Surely not! These must be those fake news stories the left keeps talking about.

It kind of makes you wonder if it is all really rather routine and the left and a complicit media have just ignored it all these years doesn't it?
All you need to do is see all the threads you've started to know you are a right wing nut job. Gary Johnson and now you love Trump? Libertarians are just butt sore Republicans who are embarrassed to say they support the GOP but boy I tell you that you could be the poster child for the Republican party.

All you need to do is see all the threads you've started to know you are a right wing nut job. Gary Johnson and now you love Trump? Libertarians are just butt sore Republicans who are embarrassed to say they support the GOP but boy I tell you that you could be the poster child for the Republican party.
Holy shit booboo, quit stalking years old posts. I don't find it flattering and I'm not going to let you blow me.

Holy shit booboo, quit stalking years old posts. I don't find it flattering and I'm not going to let you blow me.
You should. It aint bad. Plus he will give you 20 bucks

He was talking about Trump being in our heads and I just knew if I went back long enough I could see CLEARLY Obama was in his skull back before he started worshiping Trump.

He was talking about Trump being in our heads and I just knew if I went back long enough I could see CLEARLY Obama was in his skull back before he started worshiping Trump.
Down you leg humping mutt, down and quit sniffing my crotch. You can't blow me booboo.

Forum List

Back