Is Ukraine really a country at war?

Dissident

VIP Member
Jan 21, 2020

I have watched today a video from Kharkiv, the second-largest Ukrainian city; please see above the date of the video.

I believe that Ukrainian President Zelensky always tells Western media about a different Ukraine, not about Ukraine in which ordinary Ukrainians live.

And it was the same with the former Ukrainian President Poroshenko.

During all 5 years of his presidency he always told Western media about Ukrainian children who were allegedly killed by artillery shells.
However, at that time I read in Ukrainian media that ordinary Ukrainians were worried e.g. about a horse who carried tourists in a carriage in Odessa and fell on the street; please see - Поліція завела справу на власників коня, що впав в Одесі. ВІДЕО

How could tourists travel in carriages through Ukrainian cities when this country was at war?

^^^
Can't figure out that Ukraine is large enough to have cities that aren't near the front line.

Not living in the USA, so not a Trump cultist. Possibly a Russian.

^^^
Can't figure out that Ukraine is large enough to have cities that aren't near the front line.

Not living in the USA, so not a Trump cultist. Possibly a Russian.
IMG_4593.jpeg

I have watched today a video from Kharkiv, the second-largest Ukrainian city; please see above the date of the video.

I believe that Ukrainian President Zelensky always tells Western media about a different Ukraine, not about Ukraine in which ordinary Ukrainians live.

And it was the same with the former Ukrainian President Poroshenko.

During all 5 years of his presidency he always told Western media about Ukrainian children who were allegedly killed by artillery shells.
However, at that time I read in Ukrainian media that ordinary Ukrainians were worried e.g. about a horse who carried tourists in a carriage in Odessa and fell on the street; please see - Поліція завела справу на власників коня, що впав в Одесі. ВІДЕО

How could tourists travel in carriages through Ukrainian cities when this country was at war?

Looks like an old folks party.

Forum List

Back