Is Trump encouraging Russia to return Hillary's email a national security risk?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Trump committed national security breach!!!
"This has to be the first time that a major presidential candidate has actively encouraged a foreign power to conduct espionage against his political opponent,” said Jake Sullivan, Mrs. Clinton’s chief foreign policy adviser. “This has gone from being a matter of curiosity, and a matter of politics, to being a national security issue.” OH my goodness Trump what have you done? "National Security Issue"????
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html?_r=0

Wait... I thought Hillary deleted personal non security emails? So how could these emails be a "national security issue"?????

Once again Trump's got them!

If Russia has her deleted emails and they are all as she said "personal" NOT a national issue.
BUT if there are national security emails... She's in BIG trouble!

"This has to be the first time that a major presidential candidate has actively encouraged a foreign power to conduct espionage against his political opponent,” said Jake Sullivan, Mrs. Clinton’s chief foreign policy adviser. “This has gone from being a matter of curiosity, and a matter of politics, to being a national security issue.” OH my goodness Trump what have you done? "National Security Issue"????
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html?_r=0

Wait... I thought Hillary deleted personal non security emails? So how could these emails be a "national security issue"?????

If Russia has her deleted emails and they are all as she said "personal" NOT a national issue.

She should of been in big trouble already.....so.......not as long as Obie the Liar-in-Chief is Prez, Low-retta the Lap-Dog remains AG, and Comey remains Hillarys' bitch.

Only if it's done through an illegal server in a basement somewhere...

If all there is in Hillary Clinton's personal e-mails is yoga lessons and her daughters wedding, then National Security is not involved, and it is not Espionage.

Yoga Lessons and her Daughter's Wedding is what she said.

If she had National Security material on the e-mails she destroyed....then she is Guilty and belongs in the Penitentiary not the White House.

Liberals are not smart.

She should of been in big trouble already.....so.......not as long as Obie the Liar-in-Chief is Prez, Low-retta the Lap-Dog remains AG, and Comey remains Hillarys' bitch.
LOL. As soon as I started reading your post and saw "should of", I knew right away it was written by an uneducated, ignorant nutter, and there was no reason to read any farther.

You simpletons are hilarious. ROTFLMAO.

Last edited:

LOL. As soon as I started reading your post and saw "could of", I knew right away it was written by an uneducated, ignorant nutter, and there was no reason to read any farther.

Post said should of, not 'could of'. Buy some consonants :ahole-1:.......

No he did not break the law. How does one SUGGESTING the return of stolen property violate the law? Judges suggest that all the time.
Obviously, you don't know the difference between release, which is what he said, and return. What a bunch of gullible, naive idiots you nutters are.

LOL. As soon as I started reading your post and saw "could of", I knew right away it was written by an uneducated, ignorant nutter, and there was no reason to read any farther.

You're right, it is "should of", which makes all the difference in the world. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Like I said, you are an uneducated, ignorant nutter. I'm guessing you didn't even make it through high school.

You're right, it is "should of", which makes all the difference in the world. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Like I said, you are an uneducated, ignorant nutter. I'm guessing you didn't even make it through high school.

You trying to sound like you went to Hahvahed?...........:blahblah:

Forum List

Back