Is This Too Low?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
What would you do if you saw this walking through the store? Would you say this is too low? Or would you follow her jaw agape, drooling, eye's popped out of their sockets with a tent in your levis?

4216160845_6be5d644db_o.jpg

Although it brings me a good amount of "joy" to catch a peek at a lady's mystery zones, I think it's pretty tacky to be going around in public dressed like this. I don't think any body with any kind of class would go out in public dressed this way.

Ahh the power to blind men and render them into grinning, drooling idiots.

Some women just cant resist the power.

What would you do if you saw this walking through the store? Would you say this is too low? Or would you follow her jaw agape, drooling, eye's popped out of their sockets with a tent in your levis?

I'm seeing this more and more. Just the other day, I noticed a young Walmart cashier had low-cut jeans and everytime she bent over you could see her butt crack. Much to my wife's chagrin, I'm known for taking picture of women's butt cracks, usually at kid's birthday parties. Modesty went out the door years ago.

Yeah I think it's slutty, and if she got her butt slapped or got cat whistles, or crude comments, then I think she invited it dressing like that. Makes me think she's inviting it, expecting it, LIKES it. A real attention whore, that doesn't care what kind of attention it is, because plain and simple, if she didn't like the rude attention she must attract to herself, then she wouldn't dress like that.

Last edited:
I just hope she puts nothing heavy in her front pocket, lest she catch a felony.

Isn't gravity a wonderful thing?

She knows exactly what she is showing. I can't tell if it is too low, did you happen to get a picture of the front?

Yeah I think it's slutty, and if she got her butt slapped or got cat whistles, or crude comments, then I think she invited it dressing like that. Makes me think she's inviting it, expecting it, LIKES it. A real attention whore, that doesn't care what kind of attention it is, because plain and simple, if she didn't like the rude attention she must attract to herself, then she wouldn't dress like that.

WOW, just wow.

This buttmunch acttually thinks it gives men the right to hit her?

I'm seeing this more and more. Just the other day, I noticed a young Walmart cashier had low-cut jeans and everytime she bent over you could see her butt crack. Much to my wife's chagrin, I'm known for taking picture of women's butt cracks, usually at kid's birthday parties. Modesty went out the door years ago.

Much to my wife's chagrin, I'm known for taking picture of women's butt cracks, usually at kid's birthday parties.

That's sick. Voyarism I don't really get but in the vicinity of kids? You need professional help.

WOW, just wow.

This buttmunch acttually thinks it gives men the right to hit her?

Hey, if she someone drops a quarter down her pants or smacks her bum, she should know she invited it. She presents herself as a cheap whore, so she shouldn't be surprised to be treated like one.

Did he say it was right? No. He just said it's to be expected.

She is not inviting anyone to touch her if you consider the laws of our country.

Should she wear a Berka?

She is not inviting anyone to touch her if you consider the laws of our country.

Should she wear a Berka?

If a woman walks around showing all she can, she shouldn't be the least bit surprised.

The same goes for a man- if a man walks around in a tight speedo and some woman pinches his ass, he shouldn't be the least bit surprised.

Again, noone said it was right- just that they shouldn't be surprised.

☭proletarian☭;1843644 said:

Should she wear a Berka?

If a woman walks around showing all she can, she shouldn't be the least bit surprised.

The same goes for a man- if a man walks around in a tight speedo and some woman pinches his ass, he shouldn't be the least bit surprised.

Again, noone said it was right- just that they shouldn't be surprised.

No he said she invited it.

In this country when you touch someone without a direct invitation you get what you deserve.

I would NEVER touch a man no matter how stupidly he dressed with out the proper invitation.

Much to my wife's chagrin, I'm known for taking picture of women's butt cracks, usually at kid's birthday parties.

That's sick. Voyarism I don't really get but in the vicinity of kids? You need professional help.

As usual, Huggy, you missed the point. (Are you a mental patient somewhere?) These women take their kids to birthday parties with low-cut jeans so that everyone, including the other kids, can see their butt cracks. Now what kind of woman does that?

(Seriously, Huggy, I thought you were a troll, but sometimes I think you really believe the crap you post.)

As usual, Huggy, you missed the point. (Are you a mental patient somewhere?) These women take their kids to birthday parties with low-cut jeans so that everyone, including the other kids, can see their butt cracks. Now what kind of woman does that?

(Seriously, Huggy, I thought you were a troll, but sometimes I think you really believe the crap you post.)

I do. Not that I have never lied but I always make a point that to me it is worth it when I do.

Forum List

Back