Spread Your Rep

JW Frogen

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
Why the fuck do I have to spread my rep, when I want to rep who I want to rep let me rep them. When I want to rip who I want to rip let me rip them.

It is like saying you can not sleep with this person again, you must spread some around.

Let me decide that.

Gunny, get away from that lava lamp and straighten this shit out!

And while we are at it what is all that colored shit under my rep score.

What secret masonic hand shake is this?

Through trial and error and having a few questions answered, this is my understanding of how this rep thing works.

You can rep 24 times in a 24 hour time period.

You can rep a post only once.

You can rep a poster once, but must rep eight others before you may rep that same poster again.

That is my understanding of this stuff.

Oh, and the little rectangles indicate a certain amount of rep power you have. The line up from left to right and change colors as they progress to the right. When you get enough of the little rectangles lined up, you get one of those shapes underneath the rectangles and you start getting rectangles lining up again from the left. The shapes underneath the little rectangles are medals. You get a medal whenever you have a bunch of little rectangles. The medals go from bronze to silver to gold depending on how much rep power you have.

Good morning from the UK mate, I trust you had a fine Christmas, and you and your family are replete.

Now spread your legs you bastard, and rep me for that mawkish and sycophantic post:eusa_angel:

Through trial and error and having a few questions answered, this is my understanding of how this rep thing works.

You can rep a poster once, but must rep eight others before you may rep that same poster again.

Oh, and the little rectangles indicate a certain amount of rep power you have. The line up from left to right and change colors as they progress to the right. When you get enough of the little rectangles lined up, you get one of those shapes underneath the rectangles and you start getting rectangles lining up again from the left. The shapes underneath the little rectangles are medals. You get a medal whenever you have a bunch of little rectangles. The medals go from bronze to silver to gold depending on how much rep power you have.

Impressive---can we just cut and paste that for the million other times someone is gonna ask that ?

Mango mate, thats a bit anal.

Mango mate, thats a bit anal.
:lol:

Trying to be helpful.

Impressive---can we just cut and paste that for the million other times someone is gonna ask that ?
LMAO! It could be a lot more concise, but I am tired. Told ya!

Ms. Mondo did a great job explaining this archaic ritual, but I can not promise even I will not ask it again as I have been known to imbibe from time to time.

And why must we spread rep around? Is not truth what it is? Truth is not democratic, it really is not, though oddly enough the only polity one can proffer truth is in a democracy.

God is a comedian.

Last edited:
Good morning from the UK mate, I trust you had a fine Christmas, and you and your family are replete.

Now spread your legs you bastard, and rep me for that mawkish and sycophantic post:eusa_angel:

I would rep you but then I know you never send me flowers or make be breakfast in the morning.

How are you mate, good Christmas I hope.

Last edited:
Why the fuck do I have to spread my rep, when I want to rep who I want to rep let me rep them. When I want to rip who I want to rip let me rip them.

It is like saying you can not sleep with this person again, you must spread some around.

Let me decide that.

Gunny, get away from that lava lamp and straighten this shit out!

And while we are at it what is all that colored shit under my rep score.

What secret masonic hand shake is this?

Quit your whinin bitch.

I would rep you but then I know you never send me flowers or make be breakfast in the morning.

thank you it was splendid, boxing day was good to, my kid brother was here.

thank you it was splendid, boxing day was good to, my kid brother was here.

Where does he live BZ?

Forum List

Back