is this racist?

richard101

Rookie
Mar 9, 2010
Hi all

Stupidly I ended an email of complaint to my Indian boss with "is this because I'm white?".

Is this racist?

How about if I said "are you racist?" ?
(which is what I meant)

Richard

There are some people here that will claim labeling someone a racist means that you are the racist.

I don't agree with them.

What you did was pretty stupid...:lol:

According to the politically correct people in this country you are a racist. Obviously, you are white. Therefore you are a racist. Only white people (and oriental Asians!) are racist. Get it? :lol:

According to the politically correct people in this country you are a racist. Obviously, you are white. Therefore you are a racist. Only white people (and oriental Asians!) are racist. Get it? :lol:
There's something wrong with this post...

There's something wrong with this post...

You're right!! I forgot to put in a picture of a "typical" white person...sorry!!
kkkflag2.jpg

Hi all

Stupidly I ended an email of complaint to my Indian boss with "is this because I'm white?".

Is this racist?

(which is what I meant)

Richard

I don't know if you're a racist, Richard.

But your closing question certainly would make people assume you are obsessed with race issues...and thats pretty much what saner people think pretty much defines a racist.

That is also why when some conservatives make the observation that some liberal are racists, I tend to agree with them.

Some liberals are as obsessed with issues of race, as your closing makes you appear to be.

Hi all

Is this racist?

(which is what I meant)

Richard

This is your first post? The fact that you said he was your "indian" boss says a lot about you.

Hi all

Is this racist?

(which is what I meant)

Richard

But your closing question certainly would make people assume you are obsessed with race issues...and thats pretty much what saner people think pretty much defines a racist.

That is also why when some conservatives make the observation that some liberal are racists, I tend to agree with them.

Some liberals are as obsessed with issues of race, as your closing makes you appear to be.

What makes you think this guy is a liberal? Your post says a lot about you.

Hi all

Is this racist?

(which is what I meant)

Richard

makes total sense...only conservatives are racist. We all know that ! :rolleyes:

Hi all

Is this racist?

(which is what I meant)

Richard

Nothing.

That's why I didn't say that I thought he was a liberal.

Read my post again, only this time, try reading it without you own bias.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Hi all

Is this racist?

(which is what I meant)

Richard

This is your first post? The fact that you said he was your "indian" boss says a lot about you.

You're a fucking idiot. Indians call themselves Indians. They are Indian.

Enlighten yourself.

And asking someone if you've been discriminated against ISN'T racism.

It is perhaps not terribly WISE, lol.

Read the CUJ and get back to me about how many times the term "Indian" is used.

http://www.umatilla.nsn.us/CUJ2010March.pdf

BTW, I know people who actually use the term "NDN" when they're writing, in reference to themselves and other Indians.

Hi all

Is this racist?

(which is what I meant)

Richard

You must be kidding, he needed to explain the race/national origin of his boss for clarity.

The fact your leftist pea-brain comes out and assumes Richard is a racist tells volumes about you. See you go to a weak leftist defense of accusing the white guy of being a racist, that way you can divert the topic (meaning not address it) and have the white guy explain that he is not a racist. This is a typical weak leftist method!

Send your indian boss a mirror, maybe some beads and other shiny things. Give him a rife. This should bring him back to liking you. If not, circle the wagons.

Dunno if my boss discriminated against me. I'm facing a gross-misconduct hearing tomorrow for discrimination and was really after some employment-law clarity.

Hi all

Is this racist?

(which is what I meant)

Richard

Holy Cow! Not a good move on your part. If you think you're being singled out because you're white, you shouldn't discuss this with your boss. It might be time for you to move on.

Dunno if my boss discriminated against me. I'm facing a gross-misconduct hearing tomorrow for discrimination and was really after some employment-law clarity.

What you might of meant is not as important as how what you said could be interpreted.

Gotta tell ya', I think you're screwed.

You waved a red cape in front of a bull, so it cannot be that you didn't expect this kind of response.

Good timing, too.

What with the economy doing so well and all.

Hi all

Is this racist?

(which is what I meant)

Richard

You're a fucking idiot. Indians call themselves Indians. They are Indian.

Enlighten yourself.

And asking someone if you've been discriminated against ISN'T racism.

It is perhaps not terribly WISE, lol.

Read the CUJ and get back to me about how many times the term "Indian" is used.

http://www.umatilla.nsn.us/CUJ2010March.pdf

BTW, I know people who actually use the term "NDN" when they're writing, in reference to themselves and other Indians.

I could care less what they call themselves, my point is, he had to specifically say he was Indian, not just his boss. I don't say, my white boss or my Hispanic boss, I call them my employers.

Too deep for ya?

Forum List

Back