Is this one of those "White Nationalists" you Dems are scared of?

Hale

Patriot
Feb 3, 2019
Adult Colorado school shooting suspect appears in court

They don't mention his political orientation, but shall we assume all you Libs are calling this shooter a white nationalist Conservative? Yea, I thought so...
:laughing0301:

Suspect Devon Erickson:
Devon-Erickson-1.jpg

Last edited:
The queer orientation of the shooter explains why there's not already 16 threads about the shooting here.

They don't mention his political orientation, but shall we assume all you Libs are calling this shooter a white nationalist Conservative? Yea, I though so...

Suspect Devon Erickson:
View attachment 260017

Is he/she a white nationalist? This one event does not change my mind either way.

That said, I love the death penalty. Borderline where I'd apply it as mandatory to all "shots fired" crimes and put it on the table for all armed robberies. No reward of a lesser sentence for being a bad shot or some victim obeying from me.

They don't mention his political orientation, but shall we assume all you Libs are calling this shooter a white nationalist Conservative? Yea, I though so...

Suspect Devon Erickson:
View attachment 260017

Is he/she a white nationalist? This one event does not change my mind either way.

That said, I love the death penalty. Borderline where I'd apply it as mandatory to all "shots fired" crimes and put it on the table for all armed robberies. No reward of a lesser sentence for being a bad shot or some victim obeying from me.

He’s not a white nationalist. Look at it. Transgender is liberal scum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suspect Devon Erickson:
View attachment 260017

He and his friend are the inevitable outcome of the weirdo left pushing transgenderism on kids. Expect to see more of this sort of thing in the future. I just wish he had went after his parents instead of his peers.

That’s the 18 yr old. The 17 yr old is the transgender.

Suspect Devon Erickson:
View attachment 260017

Suspect Devon Erickson:
View attachment 260017

Judging from his social media postings he probably "identifies" as pansexual or some other made up bullshit. His comrade was most likely his butt buddy. Gay, trans, nonbinary...whatever. Same shit.

Suspect Devon Erickson:
View attachment 260017

That’s it’s boyfriend. Still liberal scum.

Suspect Devon Erickson:
View attachment 260017

No idea.

But it HATES Donald Trump and LOVES Barack Mugabe.

{
The 18-year-old accused in the fatal shooting at a Colorado charter school shared social media posts that were critical of President Trump and Christians, but heaped praise on former President Barack Obama.

On what appears to be his Facebook page, Devon Erickson gave no indication of the carnage to come at STEM School Highlands Ranch.

The shaggy-haired teen filled his page with posts about the Denver Broncos, playing paintball and appearing in community plays like “Les Miserables” and “Legally Blonde The Musical.”

A day after Election Day in 2016, he shared a videofrom Seth Myers’ “Late Night” show blasting Trump and groused about Christians in another post two years earlier.}

https://nypost.com/2019/05/08/colorado-shooting-suspect-shared-anti-trump-post-on-facebook/

Suspect Devon Erickson:
View attachment 260017

He and his friend are the inevitable outcome of the weirdo left pushing transgenderism on kids. Expect to see more of this sort of thing in the future. I just wish he had went after his parents instead of his peers.
Are you saying the left made this person shoot those people -- along with all of the other mass shootings by transgender people -- well, that is the first one, but I am sure there will be more.....

So does that mean all of the 100's of mass shootings by right-wing extremists are who fault?? Let me guess...the left is to blame for that too

Suspect Devon Erickson:
View attachment 260017

Are you saying the left made this person shoot those people -- along with all of the other mass shootings by transgender people -- well, that is the first one, but I am sure there will be more.....

So does that mean all of the 100's of mass shootings by right-wing extremists are who fault?? Let me guess...the left is to blame for that too

Hundreds? :rolleyes-41:

Unless you want to factor in gang violence, there's not been hundreds of mass shootings in this country much less hundreds of right-wing mass shooters.

Most mass shooters were motivated by revenge, not politics. Revenge against family members, girlfriends, co-workers and peer groups. Many of them were on some form of medication and had a history of mental illness.

Forum List

Back