Is this Normal?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I had an unusually good run of luck last month and today when I logged on to my account I was interrogated by computer as to whether I really was an amateur. My formula is simple: I use covered puts to either get low risk/high yield stocks at a discount to market even after fees or a nice return on my money. I target mostly trusts (real estate or royalties) and utility companies.

I figure if the lights really do go out in Georgia I'll have more serious problems than a diminished portfolio so I wonder who is on the other side of my trade?

Do my counter-parties on SJT puts realize that the San Juan Basin in the title is the one in NM and even if it referred to either of the earthquake prone basins what good would winning do with tsunamis bouncing coast to coast?

Rant over

Me going to grocery stores and overcharged for groceries.

My cigars in use to get for my dad went up in price at my local Wal-Mart some years ago. Then they quit stocking them.

The pharmacy north of where I live quit stocking the cigars I regularly purchase.

One store I buy my chewing tobacco at; south end of town, north of me ..... Raised their prices on the chewing tobacco .... I buy .

New faces in stores and new attitudes, beginning about the year 2000. Truck stop near the county seat ; where I stopped on my to work at the Metropolitan EMS I use to work at ...... Spy's worked behind the counter.

Drugged coffee at businesses I bought coffee at on my way to work , where I work now.

Two weeks ago , I left my cola at Gate three. I forgot it and went to get it the next day . No cola missing but the seal was broken . I poured it down the drain for fear it was drugged.

My instant breakfast drink I keep
In the cabinet above my toaster...... Puts wright on me. Is it supposed to do that ?

People...... Stealing gas from my vehicles, over charging me money at businesses , under paying me, and being retaliatory against me.

Geeze .

Shadow 355

Me going to grocery stores and overcharged for groceries.

My cigars in use to get for my dad went up in price at my local Wal-Mart some years ago. Then they quit stocking them.

The pharmacy north of where I live quit stocking the cigars I regularly purchase.

One store I buy my chewing tobacco at; south end of town, north of me ..... Raised their prices on the chewing tobacco .... I buy .

New faces in stores and new attitudes, beginning about the year 2000. Truck stop near the county seat ; where I stopped on my to work at the Metropolitan EMS I use to work at ...... Spy's worked behind the counter.

Drugged coffee at businesses I bought coffee at on my way to work , where I work now.

Two weeks ago , I left my cola at Gate three. I forgot it and went to get it the next day . No cola missing but the seal was broken . I poured it down the drain for fear it was drugged.

My instant breakfast drink I keep
In the cabinet above my toaster...... Puts wright on me. Is it supposed to do that ?

People...... Stealing gas from my vehicles, over charging me money at businesses , under paying me, and being retaliatory against me.

Geeze .

Shadow 355
buy tobacco online as to the rest of your problems haven't got a clue.

wtf r u talking about

again
peep

Me going to a fishing lot with a sandy haired bonde nurse about June of 2003 ; She invited me to go fishing. And = Christmas lights still on the Gazebo we were sitting at - In June.

A year afterward.....her brother smoking Marijuana on the river, after we went to get fuel.

Christmas lights = A nurses house at my last Metropolitan EMS job I had. I visited her house.

The Sandy haired blonde nurses birthday - Nurse I worked with at my current place of emplyment in the years 2003 & 2004. Coicidently ( I dont believe that was the REAL sandy haired blonde birthday ) the same as my female partners birthday ( My Paramedic Preceptor / Partner ) I worked with in the Northeast Sector when I worked Metropoltian EMS. Sandy haired blonde nurse used the same birthday as my female partners birthday when I worked Metropolitan EMS.

Marijuana = People at my last job smoking Marijuana, I am thinking on 3 occasions - Bar ( Australian Bar = Hop Hop ) , Birthday party, college I was near.

She is connected, or associated with.....My last place of employment at a Metropolitan EMS agency.

Sandy Haired blonde nurse trying to intimidate me, and as I believe = make me quit my current job.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back