IS THIS FINAL PROOF MICHELLE OBAMA IS A MAN? – #1 VIDEO ON THE WEB

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Alex Jones

What does race has anything to do with gender? It doesn't cause they are not the same. I would care less if someone was white, black, orange, yellow, ect the fact that we were lied to for eight years about the first lady of the United States was lying about her gender. This is just so stupid to deal with repeating things over and over again. What does plenty of evidence do you not get. Watch the goddamn video and stop asking for proof if one of these proof's are right in front of your face. Joana Rivers was a big one.

I care more that Barack was born in Kenya and not eligible in the first place. I blame Bush for allowing Barack to run

15727159_583681618485335_1097791051840558038_n.jpg

Obama truly was a magic negro wasn't he; gone and you still can't get over it or him out of your tiny little heads.

Alex Jones is like a tine rake on the sidewalk or nails on a chalkboard for me.

He sure does have some small, girly hands. If I had a nickel for every time I posted that pic, I'd have a dollar.

• Banned
they act like this is news...obama is married to a man...michelle is a transvestite, and those aren't his daughters, either.

The man frequented bath houses in Chicago and his wife is a tranny.

A few google searches will reveal the information about "Michelle" Obama. This person was born Michael Lavaugh Robinson in Chicago, IL on January 17th, 1964.

Alex Jones

What does race has anything to do with gender? It doesn't cause they are not the same. I would care less if someone was white, black, orange, yellow, ect the fact that we were lied to for eight years about the first lady of the United States was lying about her gender. This is just so stupid to deal with repeating things over and over again. What does plenty of evidence do you not get. Watch the goddamn video and stop asking for proof if one of these proof's are right in front of your face. Joana Rivers was a big one.

Alex Jones

Moores endless sexual obsession with Michelle and Barack Obama.....poor little snowflake.

they act like this is news...obama is married to a man...michelle is a transvestite, and those aren't his daughters, either.

The man frequented bath houses in Chicago and his wife is a tranny.

A few google searches will reveal the information about "Michelle" Obama. This person was born Michael Lavaugh Robinson in Chicago, IL on January 17th, 1964.

Why do you feel a need to endlessly promote your sexual fantasies about Michelle Obama?

Forum List

Back