Is there such a thing as race?

bwahahahahahaha!

• Total voters
Yes, There is such a thing as Race. The White Race subjugates, rapes, loots , pillages, Steals, and burns
what ever they can get from the non White races of the world. Especially vital natural resources,land
and anything of value, from as many non -white races that they can exploit, enslave , rape ,pillage,and burn, and use for
their own White racist needs.

Yes, There is such a thing as Race. The White Race subjugates, rapes, loots , pillages, Steals, and burns
what ever they can get from the non White races of the world. Especially vital natural resources,land
and anything of value, from as many non -white races that they can exploit, enslave , rape ,pillage,and burn, and use for

What constitutes race?How do we differentiate?

Black people are Black, have rhythm, and eat spicy foods.
White people , like to climb Mountans, ski, and like to eat meat with Blood running out of the meat.

Black people are Black, have rhythm, and eat spicy foods.
White people , like to climb Mountans, ski, and like to eat meat with Blood running out of the meat.

I am white, not interested in climbing mountains, you couldn't pay me enough to get on a pair of skis and I like my meat medium to well done.I can't dance for shit so I'll give you that one but I do eat spicy food sometimes.

Race = breed.

Race is the human equivalent to breeds, so yes, it does exist. Breed is determined by genetic traits associated with adaptive needs and environmental influences where that bloodline originated.

We ape-humans have climbed down from the trees, created dictionaries, and then used them to bludgeon each other to death.

We should climb back up into the trees, but the trees won't have us.

According to the dictionary, yes.

Definitions change all of the time, words disappear from language and new ones appear.

When it disappears from the dictionary, we can have that discussion.
You post the link the arguing that there are different races of Humans and I will post links arguing against it.Those with enough free thinking will make their own minds up.Deal?or are going to continue posting one liners in red?

Forum List

Back