Is the United Kingdom an Islamist Colony?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
This from a year ago. Everyday that passes is one day closer to the British Isles becoming an emirate.

• [*]If the gang members were "Asian," records were not kept. Such is the cowardice and criminal negligence of the police involved.

[*]These Sharia courts mean that the legal system of a foreign political ideology, Islam, has created a parallel legal system in which Sharia is placed above English common law. It is thought that some 30 to 85 Sharia courts are operating in England and Wales alone.

[*]"The Muslim Brotherhood's foundational texts call for the progressive moral purification of individuals and Muslim societies and their eventual political unification in a Caliphate under Sharia law. To this day the Muslim Brotherhood characterises Western societies and liberal Muslims as decadent and immoral. It can be seen primarily as a political project." — Prime Minister David Cameron, 2014, regarding a report withheld from the public [Emphases added].

In 1880's there's no Christian Crosses in the British medals for the Indians. Hooray! In Islam you only have to pay a tax and you can stay Christian. You need to register for Christian taxes.

The UK. Ahh. the UK. They are fucked, I mean they are self hating neurotic self destroying assholes. Self defeating well meaning twits. Tommy Tyrant in a nutshell. Californian intellectuals. It's why non wankers are fleeing Britain or California. They don't agree and they cant afford to disagree. Brexit or Trump are the backlash against the idiot fringe that would destroy us....

This from a year ago. Everyday that passes is one day closer to the British Isles becoming an emirate.

• [*]If the gang members were "Asian," records were not kept. Such is the cowardice and criminal negligence of the police involved.

[*]These Sharia courts mean that the legal system of a foreign political ideology, Islam, has created a parallel legal system in which Sharia is placed above English common law. It is thought that some 30 to 85 Sharia courts are operating in England and Wales alone.

[*]"The Muslim Brotherhood's foundational texts call for the progressive moral purification of individuals and Muslim societies and their eventual political unification in a Caliphate under Sharia law. To this day the Muslim Brotherhood characterises Western societies and liberal Muslims as decadent and immoral. It can be seen primarily as a political project." — Prime Minister David Cameron, 2014, regarding a report withheld from the public [Emphases added].
Yes.

No, you’re just paranoid xenophobes
Well until your genitals are mutilated until you can't enjoy sex, and you have a 100% chance of being forced to get the "necessary gender treatment" by being shipped off to a foreign country against your will for the forced treatment, at least your friends would be paranoid xenophobes, too, when you got done telling them what the not-so-professional surgeons did to you. Pass the poppy koolaid, poor boy.

Well until your genitals are mutilated until you can't enjoy sex, and you have a 100% chance of being forced to get the "necessary gender treatment" by being shipped off to a foreign country against your will for the forced treatment, at least your friends would be paranoid xenophobes, too, when you got done telling them what the not-so-professional surgeons did to you. Pass the poppy koolaid, poor boy.

I just spent a week in London two weeks ago. The biggest threats I saw were a bunch of white pro Brexit rallyers and another group of mostly white climate change radicals protesting downtown. Barely saw any Muslims, actually.

All you people wetting your bed over the UK aren’t even there or have even been there recently

Islam is a cult, an hater anti free thought anti human death cult. Why do Liberals world wide defend THAT? Because it seems rather odd, they condemn or mock all other forms of theism. Islam is a religious hoodoo cult. Why do you liberals defend something that would destroy you? Seem rather neurotic if not stupid.

I never Said I Was Against Britistan?!… Call to Prayer fits neatly on top of Victoria's Big Ben?

This time next year Tommy Tainant will be a wearing a hijab

I just spent a week in London two weeks ago. The biggest threats I saw were a bunch of white pro Brexit rallyers and another group of mostly white climate change radicals protesting downtown. Barely saw any Muslims, actually.

All you people wetting your bed over the UK aren’t even there or have even been there recently
Huh? I was just goin' down the list of new posts and landed here second. Have a another sip of the poppy juice, you'll be less judgmental when it kicks in. :blowpop:

Huh? I was just goin' down the list of new posts and landed here second. Have a another sip of the poppy juice, you'll be less judgmental when it kicks in. :blowpop:

So when were you in the UK?

To be fair, just because you didn't personally witness Militant Muslims on your trip, that doesn't mean all is well there either.

Only vicariously. Flew over it a few times, though. :)

So what do you know about Islam? You never said, and you appear to have no knowledge whatsoever.

Only vicariously. Flew over it a few times, though. :)

Exactly, so like I said, you really have no idea what it’s like over there since you’ve never been there. I’ve been there many times and I’ve never had a problem with anyone

So when were you in the U with anyone
The thread concerns Islam. Looks like you do not want to talk about it. You could learn a lot.

The UK. Ahh. the UK. They are fucked, I mean they are self hating neurotic self destroying assholes. Self defeating well meaning twits. Tommy Tyrant in a nutshell. Californian intellectuals. It's why non wankers are fleeing Britain or California. They don't agree and they cant afford to disagree. Brexit or Trump are the backlash against the idiot fringe that would destroy us....
When were you last in the UK ?

When were you last in the UK ?
Who would want to go there?

Forum List

Back