Is the Target Boycott "Economic Terrorism"?

BS Filter

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2018
The left are quite adept at bombastic language when they're hit back. When their own self-righteousness is on display they're smug. You can easily predict their reactions. All I have to say about this loon is Hobby Lobby and Chik Fil A.

The left are quite adept at bombastic language when they're hit back. When their own self-righteousness is on display they're smug. You can easily predict their reactions. All I have to say about this loon is Hobby Lobby and Chik Fil A.
They put themselves in play when they reacted...bad move.
Had they just kept moving, and not reacting..it would have passed them by..IMO.

They put themselves in play when they reacted...bad move.
Had they just kept moving, and not reacting..it would have passed them by..IMO.

No, they did it when they started pushing these abominations and such depraved nature. Target has lost 9 billion now, bud light about 16 billion. They did it to themselves by celebrating this lewd and vile behavior.

Its not a boycott... mothers don't want to have to answer adult questions for their toddlers... so they are going to Walmart and other options... keep the perversion out of sight from children...

Go and buy all the Chinese Wal Mart stuff.

What as asinine thing to call it - economic terrorism for choosing not to buy from companies championing left wing ideology.

Unsurprising though, when you paint your political opponents as evil then you are filled with bullshit like this. Not much different than we see from the right...

If InBev and Target lose a bunch of money, how does that affect me again? About the same as Elon and Tucker losing money. They can afford it!

Nope, choices have consequences.

'Economic terrorism'?

WTF? This same question was asked about Bud Light....

:eusa_doh:

Its called 'voting with your wallet'.

Nothing to see here ... move along.

By the way AB has lost 20 billion dollars and its not slowing down... they are forced to buy back beer because of their stupid date thing.... they could very possibly have to eliminate the Bud Light brand name over this....

Forum List

Back