Is the Obama/Biden, Clinton, FBI coup on Trump the biggest political scandal since Nixon?

And now those TRUMP associates can sue the DOJ/FBI and MSM for all the lies.
They can try but they’ll almost certainly fail. Trump tried to sue Clinton over this whole thing and was essentially laughed out of court.

The "Nixon scandal" was brought about by unrelenting pressure from WAPO reporters. Don't expect pressure from the media as long as a democrat administration is the target. Factor in the corrupt DOJ and it's doubtful that anything will come from the evidence.

Yes it is Hillary Clinton broke the law. Hillary Clinton colluded with a foreign entity using Russian disinformation and the FBI used it for a witch hunt
Also spying on the American people is illegal
What law is this? Durham didn’t find any evidence she broke the law.

Who did Mueller prosecute that was innocent?
Hillary Clinton broke the law. Hillary Clinton colluded with a foreign entity using Russian disinformation and the FBI used it for a witch hunt
Two tier judicial system

Hillary Clinton broke the law. Hillary Clinton colluded with a foreign entity using Russian disinformation and the FBI used it for a witch hunt
Two tier judicial system
You are answering a different question than I asked. Do you think that Mueller prosecuted anyone incorrectly?

Where in the report did it say that?
(CNN)Special counsel John Durham concluded that the FBI should never have launched a full investigation into connections between Donald Trump's campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, according to a report compiled over three years by the Trump-administration appointee and released on Monday.

Durham's 300-plus page report also states that the FBI used "raw, unanalyzed, and uncorroborated intelligence," to launch the "Crossfire Hurricane" investigation into Trump and Russia but used a different standard when weighing concerns about alleged election interference regarding Hillary Clinton's campaign.

(CNN)Special counsel John Durham concluded that the FBI should never have launched a full investigation into connections between Donald Trump's campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, according to a report compiled over three years by the Trump-administration appointee and released on Monday.

Durham's 300-plus page report also states that the FBI used "raw, unanalyzed, and uncorroborated intelligence," to launch the "Crossfire Hurricane" investigation into Trump and Russia but used a different standard when weighing concerns about alleged election interference regarding Hillary Clinton's campaign.
This quote has nothing to say about lies coming from the DoJ.

Did you notice that?

You're delusional
Uh no. I just actually read what you posted. It accuses the DoJ of a double standard (which has a dubious analysis in the report) and for using unverified intelligence to start an investigation.

What’s the lie precisely?

Uh no. I just actually read what you posted. It accuses the DoJ of a double standard (which has a dubious analysis in the report) and for using unverified intelligence to start an investigation.

What’s the lie precisely?
Anyone who claims we don't have a two tier judicial system is delusional

It’s amazing that I can be criticized for not believing something so obvious yet those telling me it’s so obvious can’t seem to say why I should believe it.

It makes no sense unless you realize that people aren’t thinking, they’re just repeating what they’re told to believe.

I would say it easily is. For the wire tapping and clear conspiring with knowingly false information being obtained and spread by the FBI to attack an incoming president is unprecedented.

Conservatives should never let this event right here rest.. just like the Kavanaugh hearings.. examples of horrible, corrupt actions by the left/Democrats.

The biggest scandal in America is the hoax that Republicans are perpetuating. There is absolutely no evidence to back this up. Durham found no criminality at all. The IG report concluded that there was a valid reason for starting the investigation. The investigation was started by information received from our Australian allies. The Russians hacked the DNC servers and Podesta's e-mails. They then released the information mixed in with false information. It is the Republicans who are corrupt. Normal Americans know this is bullshit. Mueller and the IG's report completely contradict Durham. Durham's report should be scrutinized.

Forum List

Back