is the lefts war on masculinity fueling mass shootings ?

While Democrats promise relief with red flag laws I cannot ignore the glaring red flags that all of these mass shooters raised for months, even years, that were ignored or outright dismissed on all levels.

Just another band aid solution that fails to address a deeper rooted problem with multiple variables.
The gun is just the instrument, but it is their only focal point.

Until society can admit it is failing male adolescents for the last several decades, no amount of legislation will stop the deranged from carrying out their demented fantasy.

This shit was unimaginable in my youth.
Here is more evidence of the pathology that you speak of:

U.S. State Department Equity Action Plan
'....Gender Equity and Equality. The first-ever National Gender Strategy, released 22 Oct, 2021, advances the empowerment of women, girls, and LGBTQI+ persons, in all their diversity, in the U.S. and globally.'

This is not democracy, it is exclusionary violence that presupposes some kind of perverted justice for a defined group: 666 kuklos exothen. The same reification happens when blm pre-emptively projects racism by declaring "black lives matter." It narcissistically reifies itself at the expense of all other races.

Which contradicts your claim.
No my link was about pressure on parents not a breaking of the law...
When a teacher a counselor and a school nurse are in the room with mom... what do you call that....

Exactly how you are dismissing the experience of others.
I have partaken for decades, build multi million dollar homes, have a credit rating in the top 5%, pay all my bills, taxes, drive a luxury SUV, own a home with a second garage full of expensive toys.
How could I manage all that on violent marijuana?

Save us the fear mongering bullshit straight from Reefer Madness.
You’re backwards and Ill-informed. It doesn’t happen to everyone but that doesn’t mean it happens to no one. For you to discount my own bad experience with that drug is the ultimate in arrogance.
Your reefer madness reference is right out of 1970 rationalization. You need to progress.
Pot is a potentially and realistically dangerous drug. Compound that by its exponentially increased potency and you’ve got a big problem. A mass-murder problem.

Crimo was dressed in women’s clothes when he committed this crime.

Yes that's true, and also the Uvalde killer had "trans issues" as well.

1657152041139.png

You’re backwards and Ill-informed. It doesn’t happen to everyone but that doesn’t mean it happens to no one. For you to discount my own bad experience with that drug is the ultimate in arrogance.
Your reefer madness reference is right out of 1970 rationalization. You need to progress.
Pot is a potentially and realistically dangerous drug. Compound that by its exponentially increased potency and you’ve got a big problem. A mass-murder problem.
The feminization of the gonads by cannabis is hard to swallow for some, though nonetheless scientifically true. The influence of the cannabis cartoon during a mass shooting would be surreal and unforgettable. The Russians got stoned on drugs when they went into a Chechen village to do a zachistka (Anna Politkovskaya, A Small Corner of Hell).

Exactly how you are dismissing the experience of others.
I have partaken for decades, build multi million dollar homes, have a credit rating in the top 5%, pay all my bills, taxes, drive a luxury SUV, own a home with a second garage full of expensive toys.
How could I manage all that on violent marijuana?

Save us the fear mongering bullshit straight from Reefer Madness.
You need to explain your disagree buttons. Otherwise you’re just a drive-by.

The janus-faced exclusionary violence of the State Department's Equity Action Plan signals that the American male is defective and unworthy as a player in the game of internationall diplomacy unless authorized by the psychos, Biden or Blinken. Further reinforcing this defective image, the world witnesses another U.S. mass shooting whilst the Biden administration helps bring the world closer to nuclear catastrophe over the Russian-Ukraine war, a war exacerbated by Vicky and the CIA. The average American male is then symbolized as a whiner or drive-by (above).

This deliberate, anti-democracy stigmatization is designed, as is blm's racism, to degrade the American father figure and the symbology of the paternal function, while maintaining the State as fundamentally terrorist.

Let me preface my comments by saying that I am a proponent of the 2nd Amendment.

How do the comments of the OP correlate to the conspicuous number of posters here who boast about being "manly," then go on and on about how they are afraid to leave the house without a gun? The OP references physical strength and confidence several times.
Being manly does not mean walking down the street strutting. Modern world manliness is taking care of your responsibilities. There are people who kick ass who have not done much for civilization their lives. The emasculation has occurred that has affected the responsibilities because other agendas were pushed while diluting hetero males with it.

Forum List

Back