Is the Kim Jung-un regimen playing nice with their people now

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
For awhile all we heard is how he treats the people in NK, even witness accounts. Now we do not hear a word
about it, just that Trump is going to meet with him.

Proves how humanitarian reasons really does not mean a thing to the US to fight or get into a war.

and Humanitarian reasons should not have anything to do with the USA getting into a Foreign War Penny !!

only reason to go after 'kim' is that he is trying or has already built the nuke means to attack the USA with nukes Penny .

For awhile all we heard is how he treats the people in NK, even witness accounts. Now we do not hear a word
about it, just that Trump is going to meet with him.

Proves how humanitarian reasons really does not mean a thing to the US to fight or get into a war.
Tales of giant worms and anthrax immunity are enough for now, anyway.

and Humanitarian reasons should not have anything to do with the USA getting into a Foreign War Penny !!

I agree, but they always use this as a reason. Iran is treating their people terrible as well.

what we need is a General Norman Schwarzkopf type Military . He built the 'Road of Death' on the retreating 'iraqi' Army as they tried to retreat to 'iraq' . What we got is touchy feely types like 'colon powell' and 'admiral john kirby' that took over the USA Military Penny .

what we need is a General Norman Schwarzkopf type Military . He built the 'Road of Death' on the retreating 'iraqi' Army as they tried to retreat to 'iraq' . What we got is touchy feely types like 'colon powell' and 'admiral john kirby' that took over the USA Military Penny .
You need a pink unicorn. That would make no country arming itself with nukes.

i don't understand your comment . Scwharzkoph was around in the early 90s . I don't know where he went but he did good work . Personally i think that 'old man hgwb' got touchy feely after the Road of Death . It was so easy to destroy the 'iraqi' columns .

i don't understand your comment . Scwharzkoph was around in the early 90s . I don't know where he went but he did good work . Personally i think that 'old man hgwb' got touchy feely after the Road of Death . It was so easy to destroy the 'iraqi' columns .
It was easy because the US signaled that they would not act if Iraq claims Kuweit. In addition to that, the Iraqi withdrawal took place in accordance with UN demands. Also, flat land is good for a superior airforce. Altogether, it was just a chicken ambush on mostly civilians traveling with the troops to Iraq. There can be no reason to be proud of this, pismoe. It is just the lowest possible way to act.

800px-Demolished_vehicles_line_Highway_80_on_18_Apr_1991.jpg

By the way: Did you read/watch Live from Baghdad?

It was easy because the US signaled that they would not act if Iraq claims Kuweit. In addition to that, the Iraqi withdrawal took place in accordance with UN demands. Also, flat land is good for a superior airforce. Altogether, it was just a chicken ambush on mostly civilians traveling with the troops to Iraq. There can be no reason to be proud of this, pismoe. It is just the lowest possible way to act.

--------------------------------------------------- as i said , the General did extremely fine work on that retreating 'iraqi' army B[riester .

--------------------------------------------------- as i said , the General did extremely fine work on that retreating 'iraqi' army B[riester .
It was just mass murder and you shouldn´t wonder when countries make nukes.

I would not hesitate to send hundreds of missiles to hostile bases and arriving carriers and end the show before it begins. If I was President of my country, I´d consider this as my duty.

---------------------------------------- i don't wonder why other countries build nukes , i'd also build nukes if i was the 'norks' or 'iranians' . Its simply the job of the USA to stop the building of nukes if that is what the President Trump decides BP !!

---------------------------------------- i don't wonder why other countries build nukes , i'd also build nukes if i was the 'norks' or 'iranians' . Its simply the job of the USA to stop the building of nukes if that is what the President Trump decides BP !!
Trump learned that there is no way militarily. So he is going to to talk with Un, something he promised anyway. Sadly, he did not try this first but a carrier show, instead.
Talking and solving problems without mass destruction and uncounted dead is new to the US foreign policy but let´s see how Trump performs.

TRUMP is still deciding IMO . But somewhere on this board i have said a couple of times that the best thing to do is to target the leader , [simultaneous attacks] take him out and then go after the artillery aimed at South Korea B P .

Last edited:
TRUMP is still deciding IMO . But somewhere on this board i have said a couple of times that the best thing to do is to target the leader , [simultaneous attacks] take him out and then go after the artillery aimed at South Korea B P .
They are not that dumb to interfere now. North and South are currently on a path to peace and any sabotage of this development will reduce the US´ influence in the South. This is a good time for Trump to talk to Un and to offer better relations in exchange for the end of the Korean nuclear program.

Forum List

Back