Is the IRS targeting pro-Israel groups?

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
“Does your organization support the existence of the land of Israel?” IRS agent Tracy Dornette wrote the organization, according to this week’s court filing, as part of its consideration of the organizations application for tax exempt status. “Describe your organization’s religious belief system toward the land of Israel.

The document emerged in the course of a lawsuit filed in August by Z Street, a hawkish group that casts itself as the Zionist answer to the liberal J Street. Z Street claims that a different IRS agent reviewing its application for tax exempt status said the agency is “carefully scrutinizing organizations that are in any way connected with Israel” and that “a special unit” is determining whether its activities “contradict the Administration’s public policies.”

Ron Radosh Is the IRS Targeting Jewish Groups for Being Pro-Israel?

I wasn't aware that being pro-Israel was being anti-American. :confused:

Hmmm. I wonder if there are any other religious/non-profit groups who "contradict the Administration's public policies". I can think of dozens.

Can someone explain to me why so many Jewish people vote Dem?

“Does your organization support the existence of the land of Israel?” IRS agent Tracy Dornette wrote the organization, according to this week’s court filing, as part of its consideration of the organizations application for tax exempt status. “Describe your organization’s religious belief system toward the land of Israel.

The document emerged in the course of a lawsuit filed in August by Z Street, a hawkish group that casts itself as the Zionist answer to the liberal J Street. Z Street claims that a different IRS agent reviewing its application for tax exempt status said the agency is “carefully scrutinizing organizations that are in any way connected with Israel” and that “a special unit” is determining whether its activities “contradict the Administration’s public policies.”

Hmmm. I wonder if there are any other religious/non-profit groups who "contradict the Administration's public policies". I can think of dozens.

Maybe because we don't listen to rumors and radical groups like Z Street, and we're not all paranoid sheep.

Contradicting the Administration's public policies is un-Aamerican only if you think the Administration has the best interests of America at heart.

Recent history suggests otherwise.

Forum List

Back