Is Steve Bannon , Jared Kushner and Ivanka Kushner going to get paid

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
with taxpayers money. Are they filling paid positions, with bennies and pensions and everything else?? If so how much? Also can you supply links. Thank you.

Are you saying he gave ivanka a position in his cabinet?
And of course they get paid. What kind of stupid question is that?

with taxpayers money. Are they filling paid positions, with bennies and pensions and everything else?? If so how much? Also can you supply links. Thank you.

Yup. If they are doing the Peoples work then of course the PEOPLE are going to pay them. Why? You pissed off they get to be paid the same as the obummers?

Yup. If they are doing the Peoples work then of course the PEOPLE are going to pay them. Why? You pissed off they get to be paid the same as the obummers?

Well someone sure sounds as if they're upset someone's got paid. Recycled swamp rats and Goldman Sachs continuity, same as it bipartisanly ever was.

Well someone sure sounds as if they're upset someone's got paid. Recycled swamp rats and Goldman Sachs continuity, same as it bipartisanly ever was.

You are correct I don't like all the GS people in the cabinet. Fortunately the people in the Cabinet I do like outnumbers those I don't.

You are correct I don't like all the GS people in the cabinet. Fortunately the people in the Cabinet I do like outnumbers those I don't.

Lessor of the evils, like we always do. Oooooooooooooooooooooo can you feel "the change".

Lessor of the evils, like we always do. Oooooooooooooooooooooo can you feel "the change".

Yes I can. Based on the batshit crazy response of progressives the change is going to be good. Can you feel it yet? I can.

The stock market can. If that translates to main street everyone will feel it.

Look Comrade Trumpsky is not going to accept payment for being POTUS--so I presume everyone in his administration will be doing it for FREE also--LOL NOT so free though.

20817865-standard.jpg

From what I know he can't pay relatives and last I checked Ivanka and Jared are his relatives. Bannon's position is not really a government position.

Yes I can. Based on the batshit crazy response of progressives the change is going to be good. Can you feel it yet? I can.

I love christmas, I still get to hate half of the population of my own nation, like you.

Look Comrade Trumpsky is not going to accept payment for being POTUS--so I presume everyone in his administration will be doing it for FREE also--LOL NOT so free though.

20817865-standard.jpg
The class clown is here with his cartoons everyone.

Google.com

Not on google. If it is, can you find it.
Typical liberal, want everyone else to do everything for you

No one who's ever visited this site expects anything of you.
What a shocker, can't refute my point so off to the races we go....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back