Is Scott Brown Delusional and Does He Support Terrorism?

Here is a link to TPM where Massachusetts US Senator Scott Brown (R), talks about the Tea Party terrorist who flew a plane into a building.

]

Really tea party terrorist?
You didnt read his manifesto.

I have better things to do than to give in to Terrorists by doing what they wanted...which is to read their shit.
It is clear you cant be bother to obtain facts before concocting unsupported opinions.
You really are a disgrace.

Anyone who can't file a thread in the right place is an idiot. That is you. Live with it. This is clearly a flame, yet you're not smart enough to put it in the flame zone. That makes you stupid. Just sayin'.

The thread is about what others have suggested. Is Brown comparing the anger of the terrorist with what swept him into office? If he is, isn't that a text book def of delusion?

:eusa_whistle:

No, your commentary is.
Just another flaming troll who cannot rise to a defense of an idea and must revert back to third grade name calling?

go figure

No and no.

It's not rocket science, for sure.

I don't think you can categorically say that. Proof.
You want me to prove not only one negative, but two? :cuckoo:

Who are these idiots here, lately?

ScallopedMirror.jpg

Really tea party terrorist?
You didnt read his manifesto.

I have better things to do than to give in to Terrorists by doing what they wanted...which is to read their shit.
It is clear you cant be bother to obtain facts before concocting unsupported opinions.
I told you, I don't give in to terrorists. WTF do you think I am, Ronald Reagan?

The opinion I have? Where do I state an opinion you disagree with, oh mister wise one?

I don't think you can categorically say that. Proof.
You want me to prove not only one negative, but two? :cuckoo:

Who are these idiots here, lately?

ScallopedMirror.jpg
OMG! Not only does this idiot ask another to prove TWO negatives, he uses the, "well, well...ummm...I am not. You are' argument!

This is just too easy.

Here is a link to TPM where Massachusetts US Senator Scott Brown (R), talks about the Tea Party terrorist who flew a plane into a building.

In reading the link I was hit by these phrases: "But the way we're trying to deal with things and have been in the past, at least until I got here..." and " And people want us to do better. They want us to help solve the problems that are affecting Americans in a very real way.

And I think we, I'm hopeful that we can do that, with a lot of the things that are coming forward. At least what I'm hearing through, and speaking with my colleagues this seems to be a diff feel there's kind of a message that was sent with my election,.. "

Does this man actually think things have changed because he 'got there'? Does he think we buy a lot of things have come forward since he was elected and that these imaginary things will solve anything?

Is Scott Brown delusional or is he blowing smoke up your arse or both?

we report, you decide.
:cool:
D.

===============

Oh yeah, the idea that Brown maybe supports terrorism:
Not Ready for Prime Time
Josh Marshall | February 18, 2010, 9:23PM

Was Sen. Scott Brown (R-MA) rationalizing the Joe Stack's anti-tax plane attack down in Texas today in an interview with Neil Cavuto? I'm not sure that's exactly it. But he did seem weirdly close to describing the incident as another example of the voter frustration that sent him to Washington. I'm curious to know what you think. Let me know. Transcript after the jump ...

I see others also think Brown might br straying too close to the line...
Op-Ed Columnist
The Axis of the Obsessed and Deranged

By FRANK RICH
Published: February 27, 2010
Op-Ed Columnist - The Axis of the Obsessed and Deranged - NYTimes.com

What made that kamikaze mission eventful was less the deranged act itself than the curious reaction of politicians on the right who gave it a pass — or, worse, flirted with condoning it. Stack was a lone madman, and it would be both glib and inaccurate to call him a card-carrying Tea Partier or a “Tea Party terrorist.” But he did leave behind a manifesto whose frothing anti-government, anti-tax rage overlaps with some of those marching under the Tea Party banner. That rant inspired like-minded Americans to create instant Facebook shrines to his martyrdom. Soon enough, some cowed politicians, including the newly minted Tea Party hero Scott Brown, were publicly empathizing with Stack’s credo — rather than risk crossing the most unforgiving brigade in their base.

Representative Steve King, Republican of Iowa, even rationalized Stack’s crime. “It’s sad the incident in Texas happened,” he said, “but by the same token, it’s an agency that is unnecessary. And when the day comes when that is over and we abolish the I.R.S., it’s going to be a happy day for America.” No one in King’s caucus condemned these remarks. Then again, what King euphemized as “the incident” took out just 1 of the 200 workers in the Austin building: Vernon Hunter, a 68-year-old Vietnam veteran nearing his I.R.S. retirement. Had Stack the devastating weaponry and timing to match the death toll of 168 inflicted by Timothy McVeigh on a federal building in Oklahoma in 1995, maybe a few of the congressman’s peers would have cried foul.

It is not glib or inaccurate to invoke Oklahoma City in this context,
context...

First of all, NOWHERE has it been proved that this wacko was a Tea Party advocate or had anything to do with the Tea Party. Second, if you took the time to read what he wrote you'd know that for yourself. He crossed through all of the political beliefs, from far right to far left. He was nothing more than a wacko who blamed his problems on everyone around him instead of taking responsibility for his own actions.

Rick

I told you, I don't give in to terrorists. WTF do you think I am, Ronald Reagan?

The opinion I have? Where do I state an opinion you disagree with, oh mister wise one?

I read what Joe stack wrote.
He had left wing rantings as well as right wing crap he was not a tea party supporter .
Period.

First of all, NOWHERE has it been proved that this wacko was a Tea Party advocate or had anything to do with the Tea Party. Second, if you took the time to read what he wrote you'd know that for yourself. He crossed through all of the political beliefs, from far right to far left. He was nothing more than a wacko who blamed his problems on everyone around him instead of taking responsibility for his own actions.

Rick

Dear dufus, where did anyone say he was a proven Tea Party advocate?

Tim McVeigh?

Oh yeah, left wing terrorists of the 70s and 80s, who hated Democrats and Liberals, get tied to Democratic politics, but people who express right wing outrage (some times word for word) at the world are somehow given a wide berth?

fuck off

He had left wing rantings as well as right wing crap he was not a tea party supporter .
Period.

Still stuck on stupid? Left wing rantings? You mean populist and progressive rantings? If so, type what you mean.

The Tea Party Choir Singing is Populist Nitwitticism put to the music of GOP spin meisters.

The Tea Party Populism is being channeled into and fed by GOP leadership.

The thread is about what others have suggested. Is Brown comparing the anger of the terrorist with what swept him into office? If he is, isn't that a text book def of delusion?

No, your commentary is.
Just another flaming troll who cannot rise to a defense of an idea and must revert back to third grade name calling?

go figure

As opposed to your high brow F-bombs?

Rick

Tim McVeigh?

Oh yeah, left wing terrorists of the 70s and 80s, who hated Democrats and Liberals, get tied to Democratic politics, but people who express right wing outrage (some times word for word) at the world are somehow given a wide berth?

fuck off

Let's see, first you say the following:

Now you're trying to tell us that you didn't say that he was a "Tea Party terrorist?"

Then you tell us all that you can't be bothered to take the time to read what this wacko wrote, and now you're telling us that he "express right wing outrage (some times word for word)..." Now tell me, if you haven't read what he wrote, then how in the hell would you know if it expresses right wing outrage word for word?

Maybe you should try to get your story straight (and facts for that matter) before telling anyone to "fuck off"

Rick

Period.

Still stuck on stupid? Left wing rantings? You mean populist and progressive rantings? If so, type what you mean.

The Tea Party Choir Singing is Populist Nitwitticism put to the music of GOP spin meisters.

The Tea Party Populism is being channeled into and fed by GOP leadership.
Just FYI: Aluminum foil is not to be used as a headgear fashion statement.

Les dingues sont sorti cet apres-midi.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Rick

Tim McVeigh?

fuck off

Let's see, first you say the following:

Now you're trying to tell us that you didn't say that he was a "Tea Party terrorist?"

Then you tell us all that you can't be bothered to take the time to read what this wacko wrote, and now you're telling us that he "express right wing outrage (some times word for word)..." Now tell me, if you haven't read what he wrote, then how in the hell would you know if it expresses right wing outrage word for word?

Maybe you should try to get your story straight (and facts for that matter) before telling anyone to "fuck off"

Rick
Tea Party Terrorist is a turn of phrase. Stupid is as stupid does.

sigh

The Tea Party Terrorist who flew a plane into a building has fans on a web site dedicated to his rantings and ravings. There you will find Tea Party advocates and Tea Party like dipshits praising and/or identifying with the populist lunacies of the Tea Party Terrorist.

TIm McVeigh and the unibomber, both wrote populist crap. Of course anyone who fed that crap distanced themselves from McVeigh and Unibomber.

Free Speech isn't free. It has consequences and costs.

fuck you
:cool:
D.

I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it.

I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it.

The particulars of the Tea Party Terrorist's writings are irrelevant to the discussion. What the right wing lunatic actually wrote (he was a right winger, no?), is of no value to me or you...unless of course you identify with his anti government rants. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back