Is rap wasting our youth?

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
In America there are huge skyscrapers, a massive accumulation of wealth, incredible advances in technology and even more.
But when we turn on our European propaganda device called TV, all we see are some filthy monkeys on crack that jump around like mad. Is that used to be America? Some apes shooting each other and jumping around while "performing" spastic moves?

frabz-good-thing-nigga-rhymes-with-nigga-or-this-rap-shit-would-be-har-2afa76.jpg

Given that our youths idols are crack addicts that hardly speak a proper language and and spread violence and fear all day, there must be a way to tell them that this shit is not representing America.

Absolutely.

Garbage in, garbage out.

Much of that music is a bad influence, for anyone. People should stop and pay attention to the disgusting lyrics some of these songs have.

Dj Bless aka Sutter Kain
"I'm a mad villain
I'll bring a pedophile to your buildin
To sodomize your children
Then kill them, fill them with led
Everbody put a bullet in a newborn's head"

"What do you know about the hard streets?
I'm in the hood raping women
I'll hang your kid with a dog leash
I'll knock out your mom's teeth
Then buttfuck her and run her over with a Marquis"

Well, at least, this bull**t makes kids much more stupid and demoralize it.
I've never saw really good lyrics in hip-hop, rap, or how i can name these music?

I would say that people who feel the need to call other human beings Apes and Monkeys are an intricate part of the problem...
I apologize. The animal kingdom should be spared from insulting comparisons.
On the other hand it is clear that if one behaves like a monkey on crack, he should not wonder when such comparisons show up.

Super RTL, a German TV channel for kids, publishes its own Music CD series that comes with rappers like Sido.
The lyrics on the CDs are probably not about drugs, murder and disgusting behavior in general, but it is quite strange and repugnant that such rappers are delivered to children.

sido-maskerade.jpg

Die TOGGO Music-Tipps - Jetzt reinh ren toggo.de

I just translate one of his "lyrics":

I hate bad food, do you want me to puke?
One can eat it partly but it smells like your pussy.
I hate my neighbors, one day they are due.
Believe me, I know why the "olle" (Woman, girl, insulting) doesnt like me.
I hate lousy rappers and bitches that copy.

ect ect

I buy a gun, 2,3 bullets will do the trick.

ect ect

Pistole Songtext von Sido Lyrics

Last edited:
I would say that people who feel the need to call other human beings Apes and Monkeys are an intricate part of the problem...
On the other hand it is clear that if one behaves like a monkey on crack, he should not wonder when such comparisons show up.

It's also clear that adults who are actually adults, don't justify their ignorance by the ignorance they are attempting to point out in others...

It's also clear that adults who are actually adults, don't justify their ignorance by the ignorance they are attempting to point out in others...
By what do they justify their ignorance, then?

Do you get your personality and life goals from the music you listen to and movies you watch, op?

Or is America at large 100% gullible and you are speeeshul?

Not sure why the crime rate continues to decline the more violent and graphic our movies get.

Maybe you shouldnt project your impressionable nature on our whole country.

Do you get your personality and life goals from the music you listen to and movies you watch, op?

Not sure why the crime rate continues to decline the more violent and graphic our movies get.

Can you please substantiate your claim?

Which one there, david

Which one there, david
At first, explain how violent movies decrease crime, david
Then explain, how I do project my impressionable nature on your whole country, david.

Which one there, david
Then explain, how I do project my impressionable nature on your whole country, david.
I didnt say violent movies decrease crime.

The point was, violent movies are widespread while crime has been on a downward trend in the us since the late 80's.

In other words, americans are not watching movies/music/videogames and then acting them out in real life in any measurable way.

In other words other words, saying that rap is somehow corrupting americans en masse is a projection - a freudian admission that you personally are corruptible by the music you choose to listen to or media you watch.

And if youre not.....its pretty weird to think everyone else magically is.

Which one there, david

The point was, violent movies are widespread while crime has been on a downward trend in the us since the late 80's.

In other words, americans are not watching movies/music/videogames and then acting them out in real life in any measurable way.

In other words other words, saying that rap is somehow corrupting americans en masse is a projection - a freudian admission that you personally are corruptible by the music you choose to listen to or media you watch.

Your point is out of topic. I did not say that violence in medias cause people to become violent. I am saying that the glorification of barbarism harms our youth and whole society. This is not about violent movies and games, because they are virtual and have an happy end. In movies and games, the consumer feels with the protagonists and the crimes of the bad guys makes the consumer allow the protagonists counter measures.

This is about the promoting of criminals who boast of their crimes and disgusting nature in the real life! There is no happy end like the attachment of the monkeys but just an endless trail of raped and killed people.
Children that grow up with such shit have an increased chance to become morally corrupt.

Which one there, david

Your point is out of topic. I did not say that violence in medias cause people to become violent. I am saying that the glorification of barbarism harms our youth and whole society. This is not about violent movies and games, because they are virtual and have an happy end. In movies and games, the consumer feels with the protagonists and the crimes of the bad guys makes the consumer allow the protagonists counter measures.

This is about the promoting of criminals who boast of their crimes and disgusting nature in the real life! There is no happy end like the attachment of the monkeys but just an endless trail of raped and killed people.
Children that grow up with such shit have an increased chance to become morally corrupt.

Gangster rap has been around since the late 80s and peaked in the 90s.

Crime is on a downward trajectory since the late 80s.

Where are all the fucked up children?

Suburban white males are the largest demographic to purchase rap albums.

No uptic in criminality there.
.wait lemme double check the fbi data.

Nope, nothing.

Which one there, david

Nope, nothing.
So you hail violent rap music for being responsible for the decrease of crime? And you give gangsta music to your kid on your avatar to prevent it from becoming criminal? Are you serious?

The number of police officers in the US has increased by 20 % since 1995 and intelligent policing has increased their efficiency. Thats the reason, not your nigga rap.

794px-Violent_crime_rates_by_gender_1973-2003.jpg

Which one there, david

Nope, nothing.
So you hail violent rap music for being responsible for the decrease of crime? And you give gangsta music to your kid on your avatar to prevent it from becoming criminal? Are you serious?

The number of police officers in the US has increased by 20 % since 1995 and intelligent policing has increased their efficiency. Thats the reason, not your nigga rap.

794px-Violent_crime_rates_by_gender_1973-2003.jpg
Hey moron.

The point isnt that violence in the music is CAUSING the decrease in crime.

Jesus fuck youre dumb.

The point is that its not causing crime to INCREASE.

Holy fuck youre dense.

Forum List

Back