Is Protestantism the REAL Axis of Evil?

Chips Rafferty

Mar 30, 2007
North of Melbourne, Australia.
Even more of the "family jewels" are being exposed.

Why is it that, even when the Christ-denyin’ communistic Libruls are in power in The Protestonian Empire,* the intelligence services in these countries persecute political progressives?

Does this mean that no matter whom the Sheeple elect that these state’s policing apparatus, including the armed forces, are unchangeably conservative?

Has Protestonia effectively made it “evil” to want a regime other than a decent (Christian, that is) family values one?

Going by the general discussion I see here - i.e. all Libruls are fifth-columnist, shit-chute fanciers, and Benedict Arnold baby-murdering abortionists - it certainly seems so.

Gee, I wonder where this dictatorial cadre of decency diviners get their ultimate authority from and who formulates their life philosophy? :D

*countries like the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and the Germanic/Scandinavian countries.

(Funny how early Protestantism never took on in the sunny, more cheerful European countries, but was confined to more miserable, gloomier climes in the north.

The entire Country of England was protestant. Oh wait, I forgot they are not European.

As to the claim it never caught on in Europe, umm where did all those people come from before the great Irish Immigrations?

You elitiest pig, dont you dare put someone down, for grammer, nazi police scum. You disgust me. England was formerely u.k., douche bag, now its londonastan, or england, because its a weak crumbling empire. its as powerful as its kinds and queens. Dork.

(groan!!) :cuckoo:

GunnyL, tell this grammatically and geographically challenged Forrest Gump that “England" is known as the U.K. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back