Is Power grid ready for new demand of Electric cars??

I still prefer the gasoline powered automobiles. I don't think the American power grid is ready for electric car demands. your thoughts.
Brilliant! Just fucking brilliant ! Do you have anything to back that up with or are you just taking a shot in the dark at electric cars and clean energy . This is a piss poor OP without anything of substance. What the fuck is wrong with you? Is this an example of the limits of your intelec? I fear that it is.

1617483458796.png

We need more brown outs nationwide to prove we're not racist

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I still prefer the gasoline powered automobiles. I don't think the American power grid is ready for electric car demands. your thoughts.
Brilliant! Just fucking brilliant ! Do you have anything to back that up with or are you just taking a shot in the dark at electric cars and clean energy . This is a piss poor OP without anything of substance. What the fuck is wrong with you? Is this an example of the limits of your intelec? I fear that it is.
So...no thoughts from you. Got it.

And where do the people think all the rare-earth minerals come from for those electric vehicles? Mining. Mining is a very dirty business.

Then think about the massive amount of used-up battery packs from those vehicles, they're gonna send them off to some third-world countries and forget about that problem.

This is sheer stupidity and naturally the government is involved in forcing the issue. Hmmm? Ah! $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Electric cars are NOT "clean energy". Rare-earth minerals for those cars must be mined. Mining is power-hungry and a very dirty business.

And where do the people think all the rare-earth minerals come from for those electric vehicles? Mining. Mining is a very dirty business.

Then think about the massive amount of used-up battery packs from those vehicles, they're gonna send them off to some third-world countries and forget about that problem.

This is sheer stupidity and naturally the government is involved in forcing the issue. Hmmm? Ah! $$$$$$$$$$$$$
You still bitchin' about having to give up whale oil lamps?

Here is something that you might want to consider and comment on instead of just posting your moronic, dumbed down opinions

The environmental benefit of electric cars depends on the electricity being generated by renewables. So far, states predict they will be able to sufficiently boost power production. But whether electric vehicles will become an asset or a liability to the grid largely depends on when drivers charge their cars.
Electric Cars Will Challenge State Power Grids | The Pew ...

Charging Times Matter
Charging during off-peak hours would not only allow many electric vehicles to be added to the roads, but also allow utilities to get more use out of power plants that currently run only during the limited peak times.

Seattle City Light and others are looking at various ways to promote charging during ideal times. One method is time-of-day rates. For the Seattle chargers unveiled last month, users will pay 31 cents per kWh during peak daytime hours and 17 cents during off-peak hours. The utility will monitor use at its charging stations to see how effective the rates are at shifting charging to more favorable times.

There are problems but there are also solutions. Solutions that you choose to ignore inorder to push you irresponsible, right wing , anti environment agenda.

So, are we going to open numerous rare-earth mines in the USA to get all the rare-earth minerals needed for these cars? Hmmm? Or just rely on the ChiComms? Yeah, and CO2 is NOT a problem, it is not a polluter.

So, are we going to open numerous rare-earth mines in the USA to get all the rare-earth minerals needed for these cars? Hmmm? Or just rely on the ChiComms? Yeah, and CO2 is NOT a problem, it is not a polluter.
Sure isn't that what humans have been doing for millions of years? Currently they use lithium which is old sea beds, they have mines in Nevada. In a couple of years were are promised diamond and nuclear waste battery that last 28,000 years.

So...no thoughts from you. Got it.
See post 15. It did not take much to come up with some"thoughts" but apparently doing so is beyond 52st,. and you. I will bet that the OP nevefr comes back to defend that stupidity. It never does.

52ndStreet | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Electric cars are NOT "clean energy". Rare-earth minerals for those cars must be mined. Mining is power-hungry and a very dirty business.
Thank you. I'm am willing to consider view points such as yours. Atleast you are contributing somethine tagible and coherent, unlike the idiotic OP.

I will add that the source of the the elecrtic may also not be clean energy, but there is wind, solar and even nuclear to consider.

My main pont is that 52ndStreet | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum is a lazy ass who consitently drags down the level of discourse by dropping the moronic little bombs without anything to back it up and then runs for the hills. We won't hear from you again, will we 52ndStreet | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum ?

Last edited:
Moreover, the electric car batteries will only be able to accept but so many electric charges before the batteries have to be replaced. Which will just be more added costs for the consumer. Not to practical for the Future?!

Forum List

Back