Is Ozzy finally preparing to meet his maker?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
So many hospitalizations in the last year. So many cancelled tour dates.

I remember a time when I saw him at every single show he put on in the midwest. A decade straight of at least 2 concerts a year.
The last show of his I went to was at the Sprint Center in KC with Zack Wyld and Evanescence. Zack was incredible and Evanescence was sexy as fuck. Ozzy on the other hand could barely remember his own lyrics. And this was at least 10 years ago.

Alas now it seems as though the drugs and lifestyle have caught up to him. He is constantly ill and often quite severely.

One of the all time greats

The dude could sing. He was a perfect fit for Black Sabbath.

So many great Sabbath tunes, but I really liked War Pigs. It so accurately exposes the warmongers.

Interestingly, I just read where his son Jack states he has MS. I wonder if it’s possible Ozzy does as well...

Interestingly, I just read where his son Jack states he has MS. I wonder if it’s possible Ozzy does as well...

He has been battling pneumonia and respiratory infections. It took me months to recover from pneumonia in my 20's. I imagine it takes a hell of a lot longer for someone in their 70's.

I just found this-

His father, rocker Ozzy Osbourne, was misdiagnosed with MS in the '90s and tried to write off his son’s diagnosis at first, Jack shares. "My dad was very much of the mindset of like, 'No, that's wrong.' His inkling is, it's still the 1990s and they're still not good at diagnosing it," says Jack. And “my mom does not deal with bad news very well,” he adds.
Jack Osbourne on having MS — the same disease father Ozzy Osbourne was misdiagnosed with in the 90s

The reason I am wondering, is thinking back a number of years ago, he would have some trouble speaking at times, as well as spastic motions, which can be symptoms of it. I always assumed it was the drugs, but, now I do wonder.

Last edited:
He is still alive?

Wow. I'm pretty sure that his brain is a burnt cinder.

But yeah, the guy could effin sing!

Forum List

Back