Is our country corrupt to the core (dumb question?)?

The 'transfer' is from the middle class to the 'super rich' D.C. and yes, Democrats have persecuted the Negro.
huh? It's been going on since Reagan introduced us to voodoo economics. That's why it's bipartisan

I believe that 90% of the people who voted for the former orange fuckup are either ignorant or dumb.

People who would sell their self-respect for an orange grifter.

What has that got to do with the OP ?

Please try to contribute.

The Trump's get away with getting billions from the Saudi's.
So its no wonder that the Biden's can get a few million from other places.

O.K.

Just what are you saying ?

Did Trump illegally get billions from the Saudi's ? If so, where is the prosecution ? Should be one...right ?

Did Biden "get a few million illegally ? Same questions.

An investigation into billions from the Saudi's started in January. But also we must not forgot the emoluments violations while in office.

I recall hearing about it, but I don't know that I ever saw any charges on it. Were there ever any ? Just curious. Just because there were not does not mean it wasn't violated. Heaven know Trump violated everything he could while in office.
For Biden, the earnings are from when he was a private citizen, which means its most likely from book deals and speaking.

Hard to believe that is what people are talking about. If so, they'd need to complain about Trump's reality show.

Forum List

Back