Is One of These Your Favorite TV Show?

Annoys me. Believe and Almost human get cancelled and yet they renew 2 and a half men despite having lost 1 and a half of the men.

and millions of viewers....

Both shows I greatly enjoyed. The black actor on Almost Human gave me belly laughs with his interplay with his human partner. If nothing else, I hope he gets another role on another show.

It took me a while to get into Believe but I'm amazed at the acting ability of the little girl. She's really good.

Annoys me. Believe and Almost human get cancelled and yet they renew 2 and a half men despite having lost 1 and a half of the men.

and millions of viewers....

Both shows I greatly enjoyed. The black actor on Almost Human gave me belly laughs with his interplay with his human partner. If nothing else, I hope he gets another role on another show.

It took me a while to get into Believe but I'm amazed at the acting ability of the little girl. She's really good.

yea i was watching both of those myself.....

I watch Community, hope it's picked up elsewhere. I was watching the Crazy Ones, but I'm not upset it's cancelled. I watched the first few eps of Believe and it was watchable, but meh. Almost Human was actually pretty good, I wish they'd kept that going.

How the fuck does a hilarious show like Raising Hope get cancelled but a shitty show like Modern Family remain on the air?

comedy is strange as far as i am concerned.....i tried watching Brooklyn 99.....i just thought it was not that funny watched 4-5 episodes.....wasnt even a half assed Barney Miller....but yet it wins awards and gets renewed.....

Most television is absolute trash. I am amazed that I am amazed that people watch all that junk. Talk about mindless shit, all that 'reality' swill, the stupid phony competition shit, all of it, complete and utter trash that's rotting people's brains.

Realize that the more you support such garbage, the less brilliant creative work, like BREAKING BAD. The studios are more than happy to fill your empty heads with DUCK DYNASTY, PAWN STARS and SURVIVOR since it takes so little investment to placate a moronic viewer.

How the fuck does a hilarious show like Raising Hope get cancelled but a shitty show like Modern Family remain on the air?

comedy is strange as far as i am concerned.....i tried watching Brooklyn 99.....i just thought it was not that funny watched 4-5 episodes.....wasnt even a half assed Barney Miller....but yet it wins awards and gets renewed.....

I watched the first 3 episodes of Modern Family, mainly because of Ed O'Neil whom I liked in Married With Children, and Sophia Vergara because she had great big tits. But even the tits couldn't keep me watching a show that was preachy and unfunny.

I watched the first 3 episodes of Modern Family, mainly because of Ed O'Neil whom I liked in Married With Children, and Sophia Vergara because she had great big tits. But even the tits couldn't keep me watching a show that was preachy and unfunny.

Sophia sure is nice.....

I like Pawn Stars. They get a lot of cool stuff in that Pawn shop.

Had a friend go there when they were visiting vegas. They said the shop was super tiny, very dirty and they had to stand in line that was all the way down the block. And of course, the guys were not there. They only tape on special days and hand pick "customers" to allow in to make it look busy. He said it was a dump.

Same thing with American Pickers. Stopped in to their place while driving across country. Most of the stuff their, that you saw that was picked on the show, were not for sale. Lots of t-shirts, hats, replicas and some small stuff. The place is actually in an ally behind a convenience store.

None of them were there. One girl working the place with dozens of piercings and tats. She said they are only on site during filming.

Was an interesting stop but can't say I'd stop again

Last edited:

Because two and a half men gets three and a half million more viewers. Quite simple.

Last edited:
I DVR the shows I like so I can skip the commercials. Grimm, the Black list, and Person of interest.

I like the FX shows like Fargo and Justified.

BBC has a show called Orphan Black that's pretty good.

Orphan Black rocks. Totally love the show.

I started watching Revolution and liked it (I like end of the world/apocalypse type shows) but when it went on 'hiatus' I never bothered watching it when it came back. I knew it would get cancelled. They cancel all the shows that are different ... Jericho, Flash Forward, My Own Worst Enemy, Lie To Me. Lie To Me! I'm still pissed about that.

I decided that instead of investing in a new show that I'd mark it on Sidereel then wait and see if the show sticks. If it does, I can just go back and watch it. If not, nothing lost.

Is Hostages coming back or was that just some kind of mini-series?

Blacklist is another show that looked good but I haven't watched yet. Looks like it's sticking around so I'll watch it over the summer.

Intelligence ... Josh Sawyer was the draw for that but I have no idea if it got picked up or booted, never watched it.

I still never caught up on Falling Skies from last year. The new season starts in about a month ... better get on that.

Fell way behind on Grimm too.

Call the Midwife (PBS but its a BBC show) is fantastic. Also, anyone ever watch The Graham Norton Show (BBC America)? OMG it's hilarious!

it pisses me off....you get into a show and they cancel it and then you see some of the shit they renew,like these reality shows.....something that takes no talent to produce or write....

Cable has some great shows.

Been watch Fargo and Hannibal.

yea i catch those.....Hannibal is network though, but it sure has some grisly murder scenes.....kinda far fetched though....but good watching.....Banshee on Cinemax is a good one....Da Vinci's Demons on Starz is another even though they are really diverting from reality on that one...and then of course there is Justified.....

Last edited:
They only show I watch on those lists is Big Bang Therory. Everything else I watch is on netflix or Hulu.

Forum List

Back