Is Obama the original Birther???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama’s biography in the booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry is as follows (image and text below):
Barack Obama approved this biography that clearly states:
"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii"

So if Obama approved this biography that he is admitting he was born in Kenya.

BUT if he didn't approve AND he continued to let this hoax go on what does that say when in HIS OWN words..
Dreams of My Father"..

"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

TRICKS... TACTICs... all to fool people and voters like you! You said "hmm.. nice looking well spoken black.."

As an original birther Obama certainly does engender trust in his "honesty"

$Obama-Closeup-2.jpg

Yup - this is the smoking gun and the anti-birthers know it. Alll they can say is "fact-checking error".!!!! Obozo must have told them he was born in kenya.

I hope the Republicans make this the centerpiece of the 2012 campaign. Heck, raise the issue during the debates!

Has anyone seen Romney's birth certificate? I have good reason to believe he was born elsewhere.

Yea well tell me WHY Obama let people THINK he was born in Kenya?
What possible benefit was that especially for someone so SMART and such an intelligent person leading people on with a huge falsehood?

Really if HE would allow a LIE like this to continue.. what BIGGER LIES are there now with this obvious LIAR-in-chief??

I hope the Republicans make this the centerpiece of the 2012 campaign. Heck, raise the issue during the debates!

Has anyone seen Romney's birth certificate? I have good reason to believe he was born elsewhere.

Gosh I hope they bring it soon and often. Not in the way you imply but in the way of complete dishonesty. 17 years he let a lie stand that he was born in Kenya. Only to have someone tell the Constitutional lawyer that he could not be born in Kenya be President. So no, it isn't a birth place issue is a truth issue. Best part, all you can do is repeat the birther BS.

Mrs. Obama agrees with the first birther Obama.

Home country can mean only one thing, in the real world that is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3OMRqO7aY]Obama home country is Kenya - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back