Is Obama a liar or just stupid?

He says whatever he has to at the moment.

That will always come back to haunt you.

Its why you see what we have now.

Following along with the copycat thread trend, I'm tempted to start one titled "Are partisan ideologues intellectually dishonest or just completely deluded?", but I suspect there wouldn't be many honest answers.

It is moved way beyond partisanship.

Using a dead women with cancer for points isn't winning points with America.

Following along with the copycat thread trend, I'm tempted to start one titled "Are partisan ideologues intellectually dishonest or just completely deluded?", but I suspect there wouldn't be many honest answers.

It is moved way beyond partisanship.

Using a dead women with cancer for points isn't winning points with America.

Unfortunately in the Target Swing States the Ad is running in, it appears to be working.

notebook_gosh-rc3666d1fd5274fbcafcd7e5bff651824_ambg4_400.jpg

I really pity people like you. So committed to a wrong opinion i.e. "Obama can do no wrong"
"Obama like a God" , "money comes from Obama's stash", "Obama takes care of us".. (hmmm.. all except his brother in his $12/yr hut!..
My pity comes from reading Obamatrons slowly rotting base pitifully trying to sustain their feet of clay "god"!

Obama NEVER would have been president if MORE people had read what Obama said in his book...
"Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

So I pity the fools that continue to support this charlatan!
Don't you see his contempt for people like you??? "as long as Obama is courteous and smiles"
dupes like you are happy.. content... IDIOTS in Obama's opinion.."

At a San Francisco fundraiser, Obama said,
“They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”

He has contempt for everyone... including his supporters!!!

I really pity people like you. So committed to a wrong opinion i.e. "Obama can do no wrong"...

What in the world are you talking about? Have you been drinking?

I really pity people like you. So committed to a wrong opinion i.e. "Obama can do no wrong"...

What in the world are you talking about? Have you been drinking?

Guilty as charged.

Punishment?

Forum List

Back