Is my cut a mullet or a mohawk?

I think they call it a fade.

Fade is not long in the back

Mullet.jpg

Round here, they call that a try-hard. Seriously... If within your own culture, you can't even fall back upon an arranged marriage... Even your own kind don't like you.
The lesson..? Quit trying to be liked. And earn respect.

Round here, they call that a try-hard. Seriously... If within your own culture, you can't even fall back upon an arranged marriage... Even your own kind don't like you.
The lesson..? Quit trying to be liked. And earn respect.

Because arranged marriage ist not part of my culture. I have no family or relatives who ever had a arranged marriage not even my grandparents, they met a town dance event. I dont know how far back they practiced arranged marriages but not within my knowledge of my family. But I want to marry a roma woman, but I will do it the usual way, asking her for a date.

Because arranged marriage ist not part of my culture. I have no family or relatives who ever had a arranged marriage not even my grandparents, they met a town dance event. I dont know how far back they practiced arranged marriages but not within my knowledge of my family. But I want to marry a roma woman, but I will do it the usual way, asking her for a date.
How's that been working out for ya?

Not succcesful yet I need to keep trying.
Buy a Ukrainian refugee woman.

If you have a job, should be fairly easy to buy one now. . . I heard there is a real market surplus over there for them. . .

Buy a Ukrainian refugee woman.

If you have a job, should be fairly easy to buy one now. . . I heard there is a real market surplus over there for them. . .

I do not want a woman just to have one. Why is it important to have a woman if she doesnt love you you do not love her, and there is no soulmates or anything? I do not believe you can buy love.

Forum List

Back