Is Mitt Romney really a serious candidate?

Aug 7, 2012
I've been having fun making up zingers for both candidates (I borrowed a few for Mitt but almost all are mine) but I got to thinking about it from a more serious standpoint.

What does it say about someone's judgment, if the fact that these zingers are being created and then memorized by Mitt is true? At first I thought it was a joke or a dig at Romney type story. But it seems it is probably true.

Also what does it say about the judgment of the campaign? Don't they have an idea it might backfire and people might say "if that's all he can do, then he'd be a lulu of a president!"

It's almost surreal and in the vein of Saturday Night Live.

Is it all about winning only and not really taking substantive debate seriously? That seems to be where Romney is coming from with his campaign--just superficial stuff.

And, if that is the case, what does it say about his ability to really dig deep and come up with some good ways to communicate and to also come up with some good ideas. It seems like everything he says and does is only for one purpose--BEING president. Never mind the reality of it and the inability to be more than just a "figurehead". And, he has no original ideas, just borrowed old republican failures for the most part.

Forum List

Back