][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Remember him?

120828_artur_davis_ap_328.jpg

He second obama's 2008 nomination in 2008
Now he has voters remorse

Former Alabama Representative Artur Davis, the ex-Democrat who seconded President Obama’s nomination at the 2008 Democratic National Convention, will speak at this month’s Republican National Convention in support of Mitt Romney.

The Washington Post reported Davis’s speaking role Thursday. Davis told the Post he will represent millions of disillusioned Americans who expected more from a president who campaigned on hope and change.

Ex-Democrat who seconded President Obama’s 2008 nomination to speak at Republican National Convention - Political Intelligence - A national political and campaign blog from The Boston Globe - Boston.com

Why not?

Almost all of my friends are Democrats; all of them voted for Barack Obama in 2008.

Ask them these days, as I have, if they plan to vote for Obama this November, and they’ll give you an “Oh shucks” sad smile, look down, look back up with guilty eyes and say “I’m disappointed.”

Then they play the party line and say. “But Romney? But Ryan?”

I’m not talking about those African Americans, Latinos and lockstep Democrats who’ll blindly vote for Obama no matter how high unemployment may be or what shape this country may be in.

I’m talking about a good number of intelligent, caring, middle-class Democrats who are a soft nudge away from casting their vote for Romney.

Democrats for Romney—Jerry Della Femina - NYPOST.com

Forum List

Back