Is Joe Biden to blame for 27 terrorists?

emilseine

Gold Member
Jul 2, 2022
They said on the news that 27 terrorists came from the border, only 3 during Trump. Is Biden really to blame?

If he wanted to stop the flow, he could. YES, it's his fault but we could have thousands killed by one of these people and the media would never acknowledge any evidence of his guilt.

They said on the news that 27 terrorists came from the border, only 3 during Trump. Is Biden really to blame?
The difference is that Trump did everything he could to close the boarder and protect the country from terrorists, drug cartels, human trafficking and other illegal operations at the boarders. So, if 3 got through, it's not because Trump let them come on in. But, Biden reversed all the efforts of Trump with his mighty pen with executive orders to let the people cross and stay in the country. So, Biden is guilty of conspiracy to commit terrorism, human slavery trafficking and drug running. Do you realize that the drug cartels have made 11 billion dollars since Biden took office on drug running and human trafficking?

No, there is Kammy The Slut to blame too. She's supposed to be in charge. Do CBS or NBC ever even bother asking her? I mean, no one actually expects a real answer out of anyone in the BIDDUM Administration, do they?

Well they do get us the drugs don't they? I don't support all their evil ways but I do love drugs.

Sadly, thats pretty short sighted on your part. They torture and murder real innocent people ove ron that side of the border. They also buy fentanyl from China and have been lacing it in all the drugs they send North... O.D's have risen dramatically. they also ferry people across the border if they are willing to pay, and they deal with terrorist organizations.
So what is there to like about these people? you like drugs? why dont you learn to cook your own meth then? or grow your own weed?

Forum List

Back