Is it true the republican party has been caught cheating?

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree - Los Angeles Times

as a matter of fact just last year ( 1/13) the scotus told the courts to just keep punishing the republican party for cheating

its not 30 years old yurt the squirt

From your link:

The Supreme Court has refused to lift a 30-year consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its efforts to end fraudulent voting.

yes they have been held under that consent decree because they keep getting caught anew cheating voters.

see the list in the OP

oh my, a 30 year old case and TM is still yammering about it

you're an obsessive psycho and you never admit any wrong doing by dems

Indiana Dem official sentenced to prison for '08 ballot fraud in Obama-Clinton primary

Indiana Dem official sentenced to prison for '08 ballot fraud in Obama-Clinton primary | Fox News

a dem was sentenced to prison, but TM will have us believe that only pubs have engaged in messing with voting.

hack

She has issues with facts that threaten her worldview.

Indiana Dem official sentenced to prison for '08 ballot fraud in Obama-Clinton primary

Indiana Dem official sentenced to prison for '08 ballot fraud in Obama-Clinton primary | Fox News

a dem was sentenced to prison, but TM will have us believe that only pubs have engaged in messing with voting.

hack

tm will ignore this

:lol:

Dopey OP.

Both parties cheat all the time.

Oh awesome this should be fun then

how about you and me team together and EXPOSE elections cheating no matter where it comes from.

You do the dems

ill do the republicans.

Im being nice and giving you the easy case

There is nothing to debate. Your OP is one-side, you know it, so perhaps you should ask it to be moved to the Flame Zone.

'Joe Kennedy'. Nuff said.
I volunteered once for a politician's run for office.
I respected the woman. The 'party' is not relevant.
She had a bunch of people go out and put up these big signs with her face on them all other town.
Two days before the election she had some of the same volunteers go out in the middle of the night and destroy/write filthy things on the signs/set fire to most of them. She had one volunteer 'accidently' leave a plastic gas can at one burnt sign with the cardboard tag on the handle with the name of her opponents adult son on it. The media were all over the story in the morning.
She won by a landslide. A week before the election she was down by twenty five points.
Politicians will STOP AT LITERALLY NOTHING TO WIN. If they weren't willing to do so they would have no support among their most faithful base.
Her incumbent opponent was a legend for doing dirty tricks to win.

hack

Yup. Another, one of many, threads on how the GOP keeps folks from voting.

She conveniently ignores the Dems foul deeds. Its only the GOP that cheats and does bad things.

Of course she's a flamming idiot of gigantic proportions.

OK lets start a thread and compare cases Claudette?

you do the dem ones and Ill documeent the R ones Mkay?

'Joe Kennedy'. Nuff said.
I volunteered once for a politician's run for office.
I respected the woman. The 'party' is not relevant.
She had a bunch of people go out and put up these big signs with her face on them all other town.
Two days before the election she had some of the same volunteers go out in the middle of the night and destroy/write filthy things on the signs/set fire to most of them. She had one volunteer 'accidently' leave a plastic gas can at one burnt sign with the cardboard tag on the handle with the name of her opponents adult son on it. The media were all over the story in the morning.
She won by a landslide. A week before the election she was down by twenty five points.
Politicians will STOP AT LITERALLY NOTHING TO WIN. If they weren't willing to do so they would have no support among their most faithful base.
Her incumbent opponent was a legend for doing dirty tricks to win.

they paid him back two of his sons got shot in the head

Claudette yo gonna play/

whjy will NO con ever take me up on this challenge?

Im giving you the easy side.

there aint much for you to go get

no, it was dimocrap party caught cheating.

many times.

no, it was dimocrap party caught cheating.

many times.

that's nice

Now what adults do is more than just yammer.

they provide proof of their claims

Now put your big boy pants on and prove your yammering has some basis in fact

Forum List

Back