Is it time to forgive Milli Vanilli ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I think so. So much of music tofay is manufactured bollox it seems a shame that these two kids should be singled out for hate.
Farian pulled the same trick with Boney M but they never faced the same level of hate.

The model that Milli Vanilli used continues into current state -- even politics. Fetterman, Biden .. etc .. who is the Milli Vanilli crew behind these elected 'leaders?'

They didn't sing any of their songs, they used other people's voices. And I don't remember them being "hated" they were just clearly cheating.
Lots of bands didnt even play their own instruments. Even the Beach Boys cheated on Pet Sounds.
Does it matter ?

I used to play Blame it on the Rain. It's a well written song with excellent voices. The voices just don't belong to Rob and Fab.

Their only contribution was looking like cool models in the MTV videos.

I think so. So much of music tofay is manufactured bollox it seems a shame that these two kids should be singled out for hate.
Farian pulled the same trick with Boney M but they never faced the same level of hate.
Nothing to forgive. They are no-talent imposters who have been exposed. End of story--in the 90s.

Forum List

Back