Is Hillary really a Nice Person or does she just smile a lot?

• Nice Person

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Just Smiles a lot

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
FaWNkrR.jpg
ZV1cxn_zpsyuqe33vt.gif
hillary should audition for "One Democrat Flew Over The Nest".

What do you say?

I've heard too many accounts of what it was like for military and secret service to work with Hillary. Many things are published in quite a few different books. I've also heard first hand accounts.

They are all the same. Hillary is just plain mean. She cusses at people, tells them to get the hell out of her way, says she doesn't even want to see fucking military people in uniform, once yelled about a guard dog being too close to her quarters, and orders people around and treats them like shit. Military people have said hello or good morning to her and she has responded by telling them it's bad enough they have to be there and tells them to shut the fuck up. She cussed and threw things at Bill, too, and had some nasty names for him. As soon as she knows cameras are rolling, the fake smile is back.

She's rotten to the core.

That's not a smile. .. it's a fucking grimace after so many years of having to take it up the asschute from Bill.. (Suck up all the cheating, rapes)

i havent seen Huma in ages,,,where did she go?

Huma and family belongs to the Muslim Brotherhood. (and yes, Hillary Rotten knew that all along)

May be she went back to them. :dunno:
i was worried, i thought that maybe Hillary is keeping her locked up in a bedroom cause she is worried that sooner or later Huma will say something in public that will cost Hillary the election,,,something like,,,,"Yah, well Hillary is confused all of the time"

Huma and family belongs to the Muslim Brotherhood. (and yes, Hillary Rotten knew that all along)

i was worried, i thought that maybe Hillary is keeping her locked up in a bedroom cause she is worried that sooner or later Huma will say something in public that will cost Hillary the election,,,something like,,,,"Yah, well Hillary is confused all of the time"

May be a Vince Foster will be done on her? who knows .....who can say

i am not convinced Vince is dead, maybe it was staged? or maybe Vince planned his fake death to keep out of trouble like Jimmy Hoffa? or Maybe Hillary shrunk Vince Foster down to the size of a midget and also hides him in one of her homes, you know, same reason, so he wont say anything that will cost Hillary the election, well, either that, or Hillary traded Vince Foster for a very expensive box of cigars from Cuba.

Hillary seems like a "no nonsense" kind of person.

The first thing we know about her from history is what Bill told us, that her first words were "well if you are going to keep staring at me then we might as well get to know each other's names."

It takes a very liberated and no nonsense person to be bold enough to confront an issue like that.

Her direct approach to things ever since has gotten her where she is now -- on the precipice of being the first female President in U.S. history.

I think she smiles a lot because she knows she has to.

I think it is easy now for her to smile though because she knows she is going to win.

We all learned from Bill, Barry and Chelsea that Hillary cares a lot for others especially those in need. So she is nice about helping others.

I would not call her gooey nice. But she is definitely good hearted, no doubt.

i am not convinced Vince is dead, maybe it was staged? or maybe Vince planned his fake death to keep out of trouble like Jimmy Hoffa? or Maybe Hillary shrunk Vince Foster down to the size of a midget and also hides him in one of her homes, you know, same reason, so he wont say anything that will cost Hillary the election, well, either that, or Hillary traded Vince Foster for a very expensive box of cigars from Cuba.

Fuck Hillary.

Suicide happens. Some people have a hard time dealing with life.

So give it a rest.

Fuck Hillary.
She is too old for that. Wash your mouth out with soap.

Forum List

Back