Is DeBlasio Aware That Most Kids Have Access To Beef/Burgers On Mondays Right At Home?

:abgg2q.jpg: Did any of you say this to yourselves? Big deal, no burgers allowed in school on Mondays. This doesn't mean that when the children go home to Mommy/Daddy, nothing will stop them from having any beefy meal for dinner! Like Meatloaf !!!
:aargh:
What is Herr DeBlasio gonna do? send cops to every home in New York on Monday's?
:290968001256257790-final:

Why don't the New York City schools have the "no meat" edict on Fridays, instead of Mondays?

Traditionally, the Catholic population doesn't eat meat on Friday, so it would be a lot less disruptive.

Of course, a doofus like DeBlasio is actually seeking to CAUSE as much disruption as possible.

Yep, these kids can still eat meat at home or bring their own lunch...but that did not stop the butthurt Trumpians from freaking out and whining about this as if it were the end of the world as we know it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
It's a meaningless bit of legislation like most.

It is not even legislation, it is the local government setting the menu for the local school cafeteria, something that they have always done. And if you read the snowflakes post it is going to bring about the end of times.

It is not even legislation, it is the local government setting the menu for the local school cafeteria, something that they have always done. And if you read the snowflakes post it is going to bring about the end of times.

Sort of.

Calling the government of NYC "local" is a bit of a stretch, DeBlasio rules over so many millions there.

Running local schools should be handled locally

Sort of.

Calling the government of NYC "local" is a bit of a stretch, DeBlasio rules over so many millions there.

Running local schools should be handled locally

It is a big bunch of people that is for sure, but they do all fall in one district...The City School District of the City of New York

if DeBlasio banned "Fried Chicken Fridays",,would that be considered racist?

Does this mean that every Monday diBlasio will refrain from guzzling muslim semen? After all, that is animal tissue he's consuming. From the lowest animals in the mammal family.

Does this mean that every Monday diBlasio will refrain from guzzling muslim semen? After all, that is animal tissue he's consuming. From the lowest animals in the mammal family.

you freaks on the far right have some sick sexual fantasies.

We do live in the fattest country. How about Weight Watchers Wednesdays and Fat Free Fridays?

My idea is to get rid of the School Lunch Program drawn up by racist liberal Sen. Richard Russell back in the day.

Return to brown-bagging, where the kids bring their own food from home. That's what we did back in the day. Gave me a lifetime skill

We do live in the fattest country. How about Weight Watchers Wednesdays and Fat Free Fridays?

My idea is to get rid of the School Lunch Program drawn up by racist liberal Sen. Richard Russell back in the day.

Return to brown-bagging, where the kids bring their own food from home. That's what we did back in the day. Gave me a lifetime skill

how long ago was the "day"?

I graduated high school in 1974 I went to a private institution, the Government Schools has school lunches but we didn't.

From what my friends who went to government school said, they were fed mostly spam or pigeons that the lunch ladies shot in the morning.

1946?

1946 was the date of the racist sponsored School Lunch Act

I graduated high school in 1974 I went to a private institution, the Government Schools has school lunches but we didn't.

From what my friends who went to government school said, they were fed mostly spam or pigeons that the lunch ladies shot in the morning.

thanks.

i hope we can still keep "Topless Tuesdays",,,,u can be topless in High School and walking the streets of New York

Definitely one of the fattest, that's for sure. And a near epidemic of cancer, heart disease and diabetes. Mainly due to ignorance, apathy and selfishness/gluttony.

(how's that for a cheerful post? lol)

this is the dumbest shit ever but what else would you expect from a commie who is bankrupting the city .

NYC kids eat out , bring something from home, or a bodega .i'm taking about the poorer black and brown kids..i think every kid in NYC can get a free breakfast YEAR ROUND
theyve done it before i dont know if theyre still doing it.

MY high school had the BEST goddamn pizza rolls and cheeseburgers AND you could get one every day ....burgers were a dollar cheese burger was a 1.10 and we could go out for lunch
cause we were white privileged:20:
if its below zero out and we're not twisting a doob ?who wants to go out ...
also for a dollar they had a giant peanut butter and jelly .thick ass slices of bread a ridiculous amount of peanut butter AND a smidgen of jelly ..like a couple tiny little dabs ....all ya had to do was bring a 10 cent fruit stand banana or one from home and you were good to go-....back then no one was scared of peanut butter ...I still love peanut butter.

with just a couple bucks in your pocket you weren't gonna starve that day .

when i was younger my mother was a stay at home mom so my brown bags were roast beef , ham n swiss ,PB n J ..with snakcs and a drink ....immaculate house ...clean laundry the whole bit ..dinner my mother could cook . im just an American mutt my mothers side English and Irish but dads side was German and Italian .. so my mother could not only sour braten ,she could do meatballs AND corned beef and cabbage like a CHAMP .... the old timers were INSANE with the food may they all be hanging out together in heaven waiting for me ....my grandfathers sister who was my favorite of all the great aunt ...that sour braten recipe was handed down to her
the meatballs came from a great grandmother ..no matter where ya went someone was always trying to feed ya...my sister has em all written down ...she can cook like nothin else to

Shit in high school when i was working out like an animal some days id voluntarily eat like three or four oranges..... or bananas till i puked ...a giant salad with a chicken chicken cutlet thrown on top ....i didn't need the goddamn state to tell me what to eat ...or pay for it for that matter...when i grew up if your family was on food stamps? ...that was looked down upon ...their was STILL a stigma attached to it which probably helped motivate people to get off em. and any poor kids could get a lunch card and eat for free.

every time i hear about the starving poor in the country i roll my eyes.
and they wouldnt be so fat if they swiped that food stamp at the green grocer more often.

ANYWAY
in high school

I can also remember being outraged when the pizza rolls went from 50 to 75 cents.it was just sauce the right amount of gooey cheese and a perfect large baked egg roll crust...later in life ive actually tried to find out where did they bought em..i wasn't the only one looking for em either LOL i swear ...they were definitely massed produced by someone who just may not be around anymore .

as an adult i've seen kids ....darker children whip out the food stamp card for dirty bodega sandwiches ...
btw all natives have done the 3:30 in the morning 3 and 4 dollar dirty bodega sandwich
bodega-cat-returned.jpg

here kitty kitty kitty
Ive seen Spanish ,Asian and terrorist bodega owners limit the amount of browner and darker kids into a store at once ..pizza places ...mcdos ....which is wacist LOL
No they dont make adults wait in line behind a bunch of screaming snot nosed brats
but you're probably better off heading down the block to the next one anyway. kids could get rowdy and in todays "culture" can chimp out and strip a store bare in minutes .if you're near a school forget the morning or afternoon ...

walk another block cause the kids are buying 3 and 4 dollar dirty bodega boars head roast beefs on a roll or dollar menu cheeseburgers .

Ahh social engineering ...it never ends it only gets bat shit "progressively" worse and worse

And as usual don't let New York , California, or Illinois happen to you America .
First they came for the cows then they ate the bodega cats
featured_image_2016-10-29-200039.jpg

Yep, these kids can still eat meat at home or bring their own lunch...but that did not stop the butthurt Trumpians from freaking out and whining about this as if it were the end of the world as we know it

No one is freaking out. Merely pointing out another imbecilic move by Mэр DeBlasio.
Isnt DeeBlasio really fat? I wonder what hes been eating to aquire that 65 inch waist

Do you say the same thing about obese Trump?

17098566_10154717687732535_7581228930245529420_n-708x400.jpg

Last edited:

No one is freaking out. Merely pointing out another imbecilic move by Mэр DeBlasio.
Isnt DeeBlasio really fat? I wonder what hes been eating to aquire that 65 inch waist

Do you say the same thing about obese Trump?

17098566_10154717687732535_7581228930245529420_n-708x400.jpg

Seems that Trump weighs about as much as two De Balsios

B3-AC108_NYCUOM_P_20180417171359.jpg

Forum List

Back