Is Chelsea Manning the New Face of The Democratic Party?

IS Manning the best representative for the Democratic Party today?

• Yes

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Maybe, how much is it worth to you?

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Chelsea Manning is nothing more than a side show. I want to say that it does not have a chance at winning the election, but some very strange things happen in politics.
Trump was a sideshow and look what happened! We have a chance to prove that the left is much more sane than the right.

Yes, look what happened......things got better.

President Nobama

Is Milo the face of the Republican Party?
Is he running for office? He might want to change his nationality first.

He doesn't have to run for office to support and advance the agenda of the party in the media.
Then let's not compare him to someone who is actually running for office to be the face of their party.

You a Chelsea man?

He has just as much power if not more than her in politics. No, I am not a fan of her... she isn't qualified for the position, and someone who stole and gave away classified material shouldn't be able to hold office.

He doesn't have to run for office to support and advance the agenda of the party in the media.
Then let's not compare him to someone who is actually running for office to be the face of their party.

You a Chelsea man?

He has just as much power if not more than her in politics. No, I am not a fan of her... she isn't qualified for the position, and someone who stole and gave away classified material shouldn't be able to hold office.
Hillary is her mentor. A public speaker does not hold the same power as a US Senator, but believing so is what makes you one of the losers.

You a Chelsea man?

Hillary is her mentor. A public speaker does not hold the same power as a US Senator, but believing so is what makes you one of the losers.

Bullshit. Steve Bannon isn't in government and him and Milo have lots of pull... so don't try that crap. She isn't a Senator yet, and more than likely won't be one.

You a Chelsea man?

Bullshit. Steve Bannon isn't in government and him and Milo have lots of pull... so don't try that crap. She isn't a Senator yet, and more than likely won't be one.
They aren't running for office. To pretend any citizen has more power than a Senator shows why your party are perennial losers.

They don't get it.
Trump won because of stupidity just like this.
American soldiers died, there are sons and fathers whose body is buried 6 ft under our soil because of info this traitor released.
The fact he is even walking around and not in prison is a travesty of justice.

You a Chelsea man?

They aren't running for office. To pretend any citizen has more power than a Senator shows why your party are perennial losers.

I don't have a party. I'm an a former Republican that is now Independent. I've never been a Democrat...

You a Chelsea man?

I don't have a party. I'm an a former Republican that is now Independent. I've never been a Democrat...
OK. It shows why democrats are perennial losers.

BTW, we owe Indies a vote of gratitude for breaking so big for Trump. They put him in the WH.

OK. It shows why democrats are perennial losers.

BTW, we owe Indies a vote of gratitude for breaking so big for Trump. They put him in the WH.

Trump only won because the Democrats put such a shitty candidate against him. A mop would have beat him.

Itis just so strange that any Dimocrats think this guy makes a viable candidate, but the bigger question is; Does Chelsea Manning represent the new normal for Dimocrats?

Entitled traitor Chelsea Manning is running for office just because he's transgender

LOL, "Democrats think this guy makes a viable candidate", is a lie.

Some D's may, but not all Democrats believe this to be true; the important lesson learned by this threat is this: The Democratic Party IS THE PARTY OF THE BIG TENT.

Fringe Republicans, aka bigots (racists, misogynists, the homophobic) have become members of the Republican party and have continued to toss under the bus all members of their party who have compassion for others, and labeled them RINO's.

Chelsea Manning is nothing more than a side show. I want to say that it does not have a chance at winning the election, but some very strange things happen in politics.
Trump was a sideshow and look what happened! We have a chance to prove that the left is much more sane than the right.
That's why you ran Hillary? Lol, you cannot make this stuff up.
What does that have to do with the clown show we've been treated to since Trump has been president. If Hillary won, you might have a point, but this is just deflection from the embarrassment which is the Trump administration. :laugh2:

That's why you ran Hillary? Lol, you cannot make this stuff up.
What does that have to do with the clown show we've been treated to since Trump has been president. If Hillary won, you might have a point, but this is just deflection from the embarrassment which is the Trump administration. :laugh2:
The Trump administration is proving how stupid liberals are daily. And you keep him going daily, even though you look like an idiot, daily. Lol, Trump is the man!

Forum List

Back